National Account Manager
Sales and Dealer Management,
Novi, MI, Vereinigte Staaten
Hexagon's Manufacturing Intelligence division is seeking a National Account Manager to oversee sales of NCSIMUL in North and Central America. The ideal candidate will be in the Eastern or Central time zone in the US.
At Hexagon, we strive to help industrial manufacturers develop the disruptive technologies of today and the life-changing products of tomorrow. Our strength comes from our global footprint and enormous portfolio of advanced industrial sensors, measurement technologies, factory automation, simulation, and analytics tools.
The National Account Manager - NCSIMUL is responsible for Sales and the overall performance of NCSIMUL in North and Central America. Key duties include implementing and deploying a sales plan, exceeding the assigned annual sales goal, aid Marketing for all NCSIMUL activities, budgeting, and short- and long-term forecasting. The NAM is required to provide substantial input for creating the annual sales plan and budgets for the calendar year. The NAM is responsible for understanding and using SFDC daily to generate various reporting tools to help manage the business, and the forecast.
- Meet or exceed annual revenue targets for assigned territory
- Generate sales revenues by performing software demonstrations to existing and prospective customers
- Work with OEM and Reseller Channels to maximize sales and assist in software demonstrations
- Evaluate customer needs and develop corresponding solutions across multiple aspects of the customer’s requirements
- Identify additional sales opportunities outside of traditional channels
- Work collaboratively with all available resources including Applications Engineers, marketing, Inside Sales and others to identify, advance, and close sales.
- Provide customer feedback to development for new product innovations and product development
- Act as point of contact and provide support to customers before and after the sale
- Ensure the success of the end user/customer
- Monitor’s market and customer trends in the assigned territory, as well as industry developments as they relate to our company’s products and markets. Actively engages senior management and other key departments to ensure the company and our products are proactively positioned for success.
- Supports and participates in continuous improvement activities that positively affect safety, the environment, quality, reliability, and productivity or improve the overall suitability and effectiveness of the system, its processes, and products.
At Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence, our spirited energy and engagement are evident in our commitment to our work, passion for what we do and the speed by which we achieve it. Here you will find the opportunity to build your career, develop professionally, and explore opportunities across a large, diversified company that prides itself on its innovative spirit and commitment to integrity.
- Minimum- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent, preferably in Engineering
- 5+ years of Software Sales experience
- Experience with NCSIMUL, Vericut, Camplete, Eureka or other G-Code Simulation Software
- Strong mechanical background and aptitude
- Salesforce experience required
- Travel requirements – up to 75%
- Embraces challenge and change.
- Holds self to high personal standards.
We strive to attract the most talented and dynamic individuals in their fields because our success is in our people! Our culture encourages independent thinking and a team mentality. And we offer a competitive benefits package that's second to none.
Exceptional medical, dental, vision insurances
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
401k with employer match
Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer ► M / F / Vet / Disability ► E-Verify Participant
ACCOMMODATIONS FOR APPLICANTS WITH DISABILITIES
Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 1-800-766-46731-800-766-4673 FREE for assistance.
“We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.”