Finance and Controlling, North Kingstown, RI, Vereinigte Staaten
At Hexagon, we strive to help industrial manufacturers develop the disruptive technologies of today and the life-changing products of tomorrow. Our strength comes from our global footprint and enormous portfolio of advanced industrial sensors, measurement technologies, factory automation, simulation, and analytics tools.
The Finance Intern job responsibilities include preparing financial statements, reviewing the financial transactions made by the company, accounting ledgers and handling various other financial tasks under the supervision of senior finance personnel.
· Assist with the preparation of quarterly reports and forecasts
· Prepare ad hoc reports for commercial and financial analysis
· Propose changes to existing processes for increased efficiency
· Introduce new methods and tools for processing data into actionable information
· Interface with various departments to provide insights and support organizational objectives
· Assist preparing financial reports after studying the details about various financial transactions being made by the company
· Assist the accountants in reviewing the financial statements and cross checking it to ensure accuracy
· Review the accounting ledgers prepared by the accountants and ensure that these are correct
· Review the journal entries to check their accuracy
· Must be enrolled in an Accounting or Finance degree program and in good academic standing
· Experience with Business Intelligence tools, desired
· Experience with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
At Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence, our spirited energy and engagement are evident in our commitment to our work, passion for what we do and the speed by which we achieve it. Here you will find the opportunity to build your career, develop professionally, and explore opportunities across a large, diversified company that prides itself on its innovative spirit and commitment to integrity.
We strive to attract the most talented and dynamic individuals in their fields because our success is in our people! Our culture encourages independent thinking and a team mentality. And we offer a competitive benefits package that’s second to none!
Exceptional medical, dental, vision insurances
401k with employer match
At this time, we will consider applicants who are legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship. No relocation. Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer ► M/F/Vet/Disability ► E-Verify Participant
Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 1-800-766-46731-800-766-4673 FREE for assistance.
“We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.”