Assembly and Manufacturing, Novi, MI, Vereinigte Staaten
Hexagon's Manufacturing Intelligence division, is seeking a Calibration Technician, for our Novi, MI location.
At Hexagon, we strive to help industrial manufacturers develop the disruptive technologies of today and the life-changing products of tomorrow. Our strength comes from our global footprint and enormous portfolio of advanced industrial sensors, measurement technologies, factory automation, simulation, and analytics tools.
As the Calibration Technician you will be responsible for calibrating and certifying our Portable product line models of Arms, Trackers, NextSense, and AICON Scanners to applicable standards.
- Understand the Hexagon Metrology Portable Service ISO 17025 Quality Systems
- Perform accurate, correct, and repeatable calibrations of customer equipment to appropriate standards
- Document and report results, provide certification traceable to N.I.S.T and ISO 17025 standards
- Maintain company equipment in good working order
- Ensure equipment selected for use is calibrated and current
- Has a complete understanding of SMax and can complete SMax calibration reports
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Experience in Calibration of PCMM's and or Machine repair
- Experienced in the use of hand tools
- Understanding of SMax
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs
At Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence, our spirited energy and engagement are evident in our commitment to our work, passion for what we do and the speed by which we achieve it. Here you will find the opportunity to build your career, develop professionally, and explore opportunities across a large, diversified company that prides itself on its innovative spirit and commitment to integrity.
We strive to attract the most talented and dynamic individuals in their fields because our success is in our people! Our culture encourages independent thinking and a team mentality. And we offer a competitive benefits package that’s second to none!
Exceptional medical, dental, vision insurances
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
401k with employer match
Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
Training Opportunities…and so much more!
At this time, we will consider applicants who are legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship. No relocation. Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer ► M/F/Vet/Disability ► E-Verify Participant
Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 1-800-766-46731-800-766-4673 FREE for assistance.
“We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.”