Applications Engineer Intern- Huntersville
Service Application, Huntersville, NC, Vereinigte Staaten
At Hexagon, we strive to help industrial manufacturers develop the disruptive technologies of today and the life-changing products of tomorrow. Our strength comes from our global footprint and enormous portfolio of advanced industrial sensors, measurement technologies, factory automation, simulation, and analytics tools.
The Applications Engineering Intern provides basic technical sales support for all the applications of Hexagon products encompassing metrology, functionality, and performance.
- Creates programs ranging from simple inspections to complicated logic based graphical user interfaced cased on customer specifications.
- Prepared and conducts training classes to customers in machine operations and programming.
- Provided technical support to our customers, both on site and by phone.
- Learns to take a challenging issue from problem statement through resolution and follow up.
- Assist Engineering and Marketing groups in new product development from inception through release.
- Must be enrolled in a Mechanical, Industrial, or Manufacturing Engineering or other technical degree program and in good academic standing
- Must be comfortable speaking in front of small groups
- Proficiency in programming strongly preferred
- Ability to work Monday- Friday, 40 hours per week during the summer break
We strive to attract the most talented and dynamic individuals in their fields because our success is in our people! Our culture encourages independent thinking and a team mentality. And we offer a competitive benefits package that’s second to none!
Exceptional medical, dental, vision insurances
401k with employer match
At this time, we will consider applicants who are legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship. No relocation. Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer ► M/F/Vet/Disability ► E-Verify Participant
Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 1-800-766-46731-800-766-4673 FREE for assistance.
“We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.”