Finance and Controlling, North Kingstown, RI, Vereinigte Staaten
At Hexagon, we strive to help industrial manufacturers develop the disruptive technologies of today and the life-changing products of tomorrow. Our strength comes from our global footprint and enormous portfolio of advanced industrial sensors, measurement technologies, factory automation, simulation, and analytics tools.
The Accounting Intern will provide support to the Controller and Accounting Manager. As the Accounting Intern you will assist with preparing and analyzing financial cost information to provide accurate and relevant information to the senior management team.
- Handle multiple projects and work in a fast-paced environment
- Maintain the general ledger and process journal entries
- Prepare reconciliations of balance sheet and income statement accounts
- Participates in the physical inventory and cycle count programs
- Assist with monthly close process
- Maintain cost records
- Assist with product line analysis for management review
- Must be enrolled in an Accounting or Finance degree program and in good academic standing
- Experience with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Ability to work 8-5 Monday-Friday throughout the summer
We strive to attract the most talented and dynamic individuals in their fields because our success is in our people! Our culture encourages independent thinking and a team mentality. And we offer a competitive benefits package that’s second to none!
Exceptional medical, dental, vision insurances
401k with employer match
At this time, we will consider applicants who are legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship. No relocation. Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer ► M/F/Vet/Disability ► E-Verify Participant
Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 1-800-766-46731-800-766-4673 FREE for assistance.
“We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.”