Account Executive- Mid-Atlantic
Sales and Dealer Management,
Hexagon's Manufacturing Intelligence division is seeking an Account Executive to cover the Mid-Atlantic region. The ideal candidate will be in Maryland, Virginia, DC, or the Carolinas.
At Hexagon, we strive to help industrial manufacturers develop the disruptive technologies of today and the life-changing products of tomorrow. Our strength comes from our global footprint and enormous portfolio of advanced industrial sensors, measurement technologies, factory automation, simulation, and analytics tools.
We are looking for a dynamic, high-performing Account Executive with experience selling technology and services in the computer aided design/engineering, virtual manufacturing, or product development space. The focus of the position is to maximize profitable revenue growth by prospecting into new target accounts while upselling new software and services to existing accounts in the assigned geographic territory via a team selling approach.
- Manage your assigned geographic territory, including an existing install base of accounts to maximize new software and service sales revenue and meet corporate objectives, including:
- Prospecting into new companies through cold/warm outreach (phone, email, LinkedIn, ZoomInfo) and securing discovery meetings
- Partnering with Business Development Managers to identify new business opportunities as well as new incremental revenue opportunities within existing accounts
- Present client-focused, solution-oriented sales presentations to key decision makers that show the desired future state of the client needs
- Respond quickly to inbound, marketing generated leads to secure new business opportunities
- Partner with Customer Success Engineers to maximize upsell opportunities within existing accounts to grow solution footprint
- Provide insight into key Hexagon Design and Engineering differentiators and benefits of partnering with Hexagon MI
- Work with Application Engineers, Business Development Managers and Customer Success Engineers to uncover client challenges, technically validate our solutions, and advance opportunities to close.
- Leverage Salesforce.com to accurately forecast revenue on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
- Develop and execute targeted action plans to ensure revenue growth within your region.
- Be highly organized and efficient, allowing for maximum time spent hunting for, developing, and closing new business opportunities.
- Take ownership of your territory plan and sales process, engaging the right people/right time to move opportunities forward
- Establish a Business Case and Return on Investment in coordination with the client to ensure funding
- Provide quarterly reviews of your territory business via Quarterly Business Reviews (QBR’s)
- Coordinate proper company resources to ensure efficient and stable software sales in a team selling environment
At Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence, our spirited energy and engagement are evident in our commitment to our work, passion for what we do and the speed by which we achieve it. Here you will find the opportunity to build your career, develop professionally, and explore opportunities across a large, diversified company that prides itself on its innovative spirit and commitment to integrity.
- Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree a plus
- 3 to 5 years of successful software solution sales experience with preferred emphasis on team selling
- Experience Selling CAD/CAE Simulation Software is an advantage
- Proven success in penetrating new markets and developing new business
- Ability to develop leads and compile lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads
- Ensure accurate forecasting and documenting all aspects of the sales process into a CRM system
- Organized, Self-starter: strong work ethic, dependable, optimizes face time with clients
- Track record of experience selling complex technical products and services
- Ability to navigate and network with complex decision-making units in large accounts
- Strong team management know-how and evidence of strong results
- Results oriented: takes pride in delivering sustained results, tenacious competitor
- Confronts constructively: challenges the status quo, win-win negotiator, client champion
- Builds trusted relationships with both external and internal stakeholders
- Experience in managing large pipelines (3- or 4-times annual quota) to achieve quarterly and annual targets
- Knowledge of the entire sales cycle including lead generation, prospecting, contract negotiations and closing
We strive to attract the most talented and dynamic individuals in their fields because our success is in our people! Our culture encourages independent thinking and a team mentality.
Exceptional medical, dental, vision insurances
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
401k with employer match
Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
At this time, we will consider applicants who are legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship. No relocation. Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer ► M/F/Vet/Disability ► E-Verify Participant
ACCOMMODATIONS FOR APPLICANTS WITH DISABILITIES
Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 1-800-766-46731-800-766-4673 FREE for assistance.
“We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.”