Bilingual Business Development Representative
Product Management and Business Development,
Hexagon’s Manufacturing Intelligence division is seeking a Bilingual Business Development Representative (BDR) for our office location in Oakville, Ontario, to cover the Canadian Territory.Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence Canada has locations in Oakville, Ontario (HQ), Montreal, Quebec and Calgary, Alberta and is the world’s leading provider of software solutions for the design, feasibility, and costing of sheet metal components. Hexagon MI Canada has provided OEMs and suppliers in the automotive, aerospace, electronics, and appliance industries with innovative solutions designed to reduce development time and material costs. It provides sales, service, and support for the Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence Metrology divisions. Hexagon MI Canada helps industrial manufacturers develop the disruptive technologies of today and the life-changing products of tomorrow.
As a Bilingual Business Development Representative for Hexagon MI Canada, your primary responsibility is to generate opportunities to drive new profitable sales growth within a designated open territory as necessary. Business Development Representative is responsible for learning and staying current on the comprehensive market product line, prospect for new clients, and follow a methodical sales process. The Business Development Representative is expected to represent Inside Sales- Center of Excellence and Hexagon MI Canada within the industry and contribute to sales planning and forecasting activities.Responsibilities:
- Research prospective customers to display and demonstrate strong time management skills daily to ensure 100% productivity to achieve or exceed assigned sales targets including weekly activity metrics.
- Initiate calls and generate calls with designated campaigns/ lists to contact customers and prospects via email and telephone to inquire about their product needs using a scoring, and qualifying system.
- Apply sales process and methods to present solutions to prospects, overcome objections, and use persuasive selling techniques to generate warm leads.
- Develop and maintain strong knowledge of full portfolio of assigned products and general knowledge of all HMI offerings.
- Accurately enter customer and prospect information into databases and logically plan next steps based on qualifying questions.
- Maintain positive attitude and relationship with customers and prospects regardless of the situation- always provide superior customer service.
- Continuously develop knowledge of new products, services, and sales best practice methods.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team to coordinate and interface with other departments and to demonstrate respect for all people inside and outside the Company.
- Support and participate in continuous improvement activities that positively affect safety, the environment, quality, reliability, and productivity or improve the overall suitability and effectiveness of the management system, its processes, and products.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
At Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence, our spirited energy and engagement are evident in our commitment to our work, passion for what we do and the speed by which we achieve it. Here you will find the opportunity to build your career, develop professionally, and explore opportunities across a large, diversified company that prides itself on its innovative spirit and commitment to integrity.
- Associate degree or equivalent combination of education and experience preferably in sales, marketing, or related field preferred.
- 2-3 years related experience in a customer service setting with call center experience a plus.
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively under pressure with a large volume of calls (80-100+ daily).
- Superior verbal communication and telephone skills. Call center experience a plus.
- Superior proven skills with all Microsoft Office programs and web browsers (Outlook, Excel, Word, Access, Explorer).
- Experience managing Salesforce. Pardot or other similar CRM experience a plus.
- Bilingual in English and French is a requirement.
We strive to attract the most talented and dynamic individuals in their fields because our success is in our people! Our culture encourages independent thinking and a team mentality. And we offer a competitive benefits package that’s second to none.
Competitive Salary with Bonus PlanComprehensive Benefit Package with health, dental, vision including health and personal spending accountsRRSP company contribution plan and TFSA optionsGenerous paid time off (PTO)Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence Canada is an equal opportunity employer and committed to a diverse workforce and encourage applications from all qualified individuals. Accommodation is available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment process. To request accommodation, contact Human Resources.
Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence unterstützt die herstellende Industrie bei der Entwicklung der bahnbrechenden Technologien von heute und der revolutionären Produkte von morgen. Als führender Anbieter von mess- und fertigungstechnischen Lösungen haben wir große Erfahrung im Wahrnehmen, Denken und Handeln, d. h. im Erfassen, Analysieren und aktiven Nutzen von Messdaten. Unsere Kunden profitieren von einer höheren Fertigungsgeschwindigkeit, einer schneller wachsenden Produktivität und gleichzeitig steigender Produktqualität.
Mithilfe eines Netzes von lokalen Servicezentren, Fertigungsstätten und Vertriebsniederlassungen auf fünf Kontinenten sorgen wir für einen intelligenten Wandel in der Fertigung und tragen so zu einer Welt bei, wo mehr Produktivität durch mehr Qualität erreicht wird. Weitere Informationen erhalten Sie auf HexagonMI.com.
Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence ist Teil von Hexagon (Nasdaq Stockholm: HEXA B; hexagon.com), einem weltweit führenden Informationstechnologieanbieter, der für mehr Qualität und Produktivität in georäumlichen und industriellen Unternehmensanwendungen sorgt.