Territory Sales Manager
Sales and Dealer Management,
Hexagon’s Manufacturing Intelligence division is seeking a Territory Manager for the Province of British Columbia.Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence Canada has locations in Oakville, Ontario (HQ), Montreal, Quebec and Calgary, Alberta and is the world’s leading provider of software solutions for the design, feasibility, and costing of sheet metal components. Hexagon MI Canada has provided OEMs and suppliers in the automotive, aerospace, electronics, and appliance industries with innovative solutions designed to reduce development time and material costs. It provides sales, service, and support for the Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence Metrology divisions. Hexagon MI Canada helps industrial manufacturers develop the disruptive technologies of today and the life-changing products of tomorrow.
The Territory Manager will be responsible for meeting sales goals by working directly with new and existing Industrial customers to utilize technical expertise to interact effectively to sell product across the Province of British Columbia. This is a high-level and complex sales position that requires professionalism and technical aptitude.Responsibilities:
- Create a plan to achieve individual sales goals and to execute effectively in a timely manner.
- Sell Coordinate Measurement Systems (CMMs), Portable Measurement Systems, Laser Trackers, including relevant software and training across British Columbia.
- Meet or exceed all departmental performance metrics and provide accurate forecasts.
- Maintain a focus on acquiring and growing business to customers new to Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence business.
Participate in the determination of market potential and understand regional sales strategies.
- Perform effective demonstrations and presentations of the company’s products and work with the customer to develop valuable solutions.
Foster long term relationship management with key customers.
Utilize Salesforce.com software and procedures to monitor and advance the sales process.
- Be an effective advocate for the customer and the catalyst for exceptional customer satisfaction.
- Manage and support the various distribution channels in the geographic area.
Collaborate with Stationary Product line representatives for customer feedback and support.
- Maintain existing Stationary Product accounts in the region, ensure customer satisfaction, and develop opportunities for future sales.
Perform other duties and responsibilities as required
At Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence, our spirited energy and engagement are evident in our commitment to our work, passion for what we do and the speed by which we achieve it. Here you will find the opportunity to build your career, develop professionally, and explore opportunities across a large, diversified company that prides itself on its innovative spirit and commitment to integrity.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical field or equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years of experience in sales and/or with sales support activities.
The ability to travel throughout Western Canada.
- Mechanical or Industrial equipment background and aptitude.
- Technical ability to perform effective product demonstrations.
- Ability to interact with customers and develop valuable solutions.
- Willingness to embrace challenge and change.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada.
We strive to attract the most talented and dynamic individuals in their fields because our success is in our people! Our culture encourages independent thinking and a team mentality. And we offer a competitive benefits package that’s second to none.
Competitive Salary with Bonus PlanComprehensive Benefit Package with health, dental, vision including health and personal spending accountsRRSP company contribution plan and TFSA optionsGenerous paid time off (PTO)Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence Canada is an equal opportunity employer and committed to a diverse workforce and encourage applications from all qualified individuals. Accommodation is available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment process. To request accommodation, contact Human Resources.
Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence unterstützt die herstellende Industrie bei der Entwicklung der bahnbrechenden Technologien von heute und der revolutionären Produkte von morgen. Als führender Anbieter von mess- und fertigungstechnischen Lösungen haben wir große Erfahrung im Wahrnehmen, Denken und Handeln, d. h. im Erfassen, Analysieren und aktiven Nutzen von Messdaten. Unsere Kunden profitieren von einer höheren Fertigungsgeschwindigkeit, einer schneller wachsenden Produktivität und gleichzeitig steigender Produktqualität.
Mithilfe eines Netzes von lokalen Servicezentren, Fertigungsstätten und Vertriebsniederlassungen auf fünf Kontinenten sorgen wir für einen intelligenten Wandel in der Fertigung und tragen so zu einer Welt bei, wo mehr Produktivität durch mehr Qualität erreicht wird. Weitere Informationen erhalten Sie auf HexagonMI.com.
Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence ist Teil von Hexagon (Nasdaq Stockholm: HEXA B; hexagon.com), einem weltweit führenden Informationstechnologieanbieter, der für mehr Qualität und Produktivität in georäumlichen und industriellen Unternehmensanwendungen sorgt.