Sales and Dealer Management,
MA, Vereinigte Staaten
Hexagon’s Manufacturing Intelligence, division is seeking an Account Manager to cover the Northeast and Mid-Atlantic territory. The ideal candidate will be in Boston, Pittsburgh, or Philadelphia.At Hexagon, we strive to help industrial manufacturers develop the disruptive technologies of today and the life-changing products of tomorrow. Our strength comes from our global footprint and enormous portfolio of advanced industrial sensors, measurement technologies, factory automation, simulation, and analytics tools.
The Account Manager will be responsible for maximizing profitable revenue through selling incremental software and services to existing accounts and to new target prospects in the assigned geographic territory.
- Prospect for new sales opportunities within assigned territory
- Provide sales support for existing customers as needed
- Identify new incremental business opportunities in existing accounts
- Research and provide relevant presentation to prospects and customers, include ROI, value added MSC differentiating features.
- Provide feedback to internal company organizations to improve solution offering
- Provide highly accurate 90-day rolling forecast and 12 month rolling new business pipeline as well as other information as required
- Coordinate activities with other organizations within the company required to execute strategic solution offerings
- Use MSC Management and Resources in an efficient manner.
- Travel to meet customers, prospects, and MSC meetings, as required
- Attain personal quarterly and yearly quotas
At Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence, our spirited energy and engagement are evident in our commitment to our work, passion for what we do and the speed by which we achieve it. Here you will find the opportunity to build your career, develop professionally, and explore opportunities across a large, diversified company that prides itself on its innovative spirit and commitment to integrity.
- A bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Engineering or equivalent. Engineering coursework is a big plus.
- 3+ years in consultative strategic solution sales, preferably focused on the engineering manufacturing process is preferred. Previous experience in successfully developing and/or managing major accounts where significant revenue growth has been generated.
- Knowledge of the mechanical engineering principles and simulation applications
- Knowledge of the consultative sales process required to close new business in a strategic, value-based solutions approach.
- Advanced interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to identify, develop, and close new prospect opportunities in the assigned territory
- Ability to develop profitable business solutions within existing accounts by promoting MSC technology and services and infrastructure support.
- General knowledge in sales automation tools
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage numerous activities in a multi-state area while maintaining expense
- Advanced negotiating skills
We strive to attract the most talented and dynamic individuals in their fields because our success is in our people! Our culture encourages independent thinking and a team mentality. And we offer a competitive benefits package that’s second to none!
Exceptional medical, dental, vision insurances
401k with generous employer match
Pre-tax Benefits Accounts (HSA, FSA, DFSA)
Flexible Paid Time Off Programs
Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer ► M/F/Vet/Disability ► E-Verify Participant
ACCOMMODATIONS FOR APPLICANTS WITH DISABILITIES
Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 1-800-766-46731-800-766-4673 FREE for assistance.
“We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.”