|Sales Manager – East, India|
ABOUT HEXAGON MANUFACTURING INTELLIGENCE
Hexagon is a global leader working across industrial, manufacturing, infrastructure, agriculture, safety, and mobility solutions. Hexagon’s technologies are shaping urban and production ecosystems to become increasingly connected and autonomous - ensuring a scalable, sustainable future. Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence helps manufacturers develop the disruptive technologies of today and the life-changing products of tomorrow. Globally, 95% of the automobiles, 90% of the aircrafts, 85% of the smartphones have Hexagon technologies in them.
Drive accelerated business growth for Hexagon Manufacturing solutions in the assigned region in India, in association with the teams that promote Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence (MI) solutions. Lead, develop and implement growth strategies for Smart Manufacturing (SM) solutions efficiently, by creating effective and business-relevant solutions, practice development, and marketing engagements across industries.
Duties / Responsibilities
- Lead Hexagon MI’s Manufacturing sales in the assigned region and drive accelerated business growth
- Position and drive MI Manufacturing suite of products across multiple industries, generate business opportunities and pipeline, and bring them to fruition through end to end sales cycles
- Build and follow up on sales leads, make and maintain Account Plans, establish long term customer relationships, develop opportunities towards closure, develop proposals, process orders, and ensure collection of payment
- Systematic reporting of Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Forecasts
- Manage Key Accounts, ensure healthy relationships with Customers and Channel Partners
- Develop and enable Channel Partners and associate in Channel growth
- Work closely and collaboratively with cross-functional teams such as Technical, Business Development, Marketing and Support, as well as Strategic Partners / Vendors / Solution providers to deliver customer success and realized value to drive business growth for MI
- Build and sustain collaborative working relationships with counterparts in other regions and management stakeholders to encourage account and solution cooperation
- Continuously enhance understanding of the competitive landscape of the target market; seize opportunities to adapt, change and respond with the business models
- Evaluate strategic business propositions, potential partnerships & alliances, and make recommendations to management on strategies to implement new business activities; translate the recommendation(s) into action
- Develop a good understanding of the Hexagon solution portfolio, and positioning them
- A Graduate in Engineering with a flair for Sale. ( Diploma in Engineering can be considered if good experience in relevant Product sale)
- Experience in negotiating Sales Contracts with Key Accounts
- Knowledge of the Region and Customers (especially in Software solutions in Design/Engineering, Production Software)
- Proficiency with Sales CRM systems such as SDFC
- Good knowledge of industry standards, processes and tools, including manufacturing techniques
- Experience 3-7 Years.
- Sale for the Metrology Items and the Software solutions in Design/Engineering, Production Software.
- Act as first point of contact for customers across East region.
- Responsible for Cold Calling, Lead Generation, Enquiry Handling.
- Experience in Handling Dealers/Distributors.
- Must be excellent in Written/Verbal Communication with excellent presentation Skills, should be able to identify prospects & pitch in the right products.
- Prior Experience in Selling Industrial Products/solutions is necessary. Products such as CMM, Portable CMM, 3 D Scanners, Vision System, CAD CAM/Simulation Software will be preferred.
- Job involves extensive travelling across East. Field Work is the most prominent part of the Job.
- Contacts with Auto OEMS, Oil & Gas, Aerospace customers.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Desired
- Excellent interpersonal relationship building and team-building skills
- Excellent analytical, verbal, written and communication skills, and able to communicate technical and business information to widely varied audiences
- Ability to analyze and strategize business requirements, processes and positioning
- Excellent problem solving skills, and demonstrated ability to handle complex challenges even under pressure
- Strong work ethic, proactive and problem-solving attitude along with conflict resolution skills
- Ability to comprehend and manage complex environments and business interactions
- Extremely motivated and a team player
- Good grip on the macro-economic scenarios and multi-cultural diversity
- Ready to travel 60% of the working days
- Demonstrated ability to succeed in a matrix type interpersonal environment
- Long term vision, strategic mindset, and persistent engagement
- Ability to understand and capture business requirements, processes, and customer problems
- Ability to motivate and influence team members