Advanced Solutions Architect
Remote, Vereinigte Staaten
Hexagon's Manufacturing Intelligence division is seeking an Advanced Solutions Architect. This role can be remote anywhere in the US.
At Hexagon, we strive to help industrial manufacturers develop the disruptive technologies of today and the life-changing products of tomorrow. Our strength comes from our global footprint and enormous portfolio of advanced industrial sensors, measurement technologies, factory automation, simulation, and analytics tools.
MSC Software develops simulation software technology that enables engineers to validate and optimize their designs using virtual prototypes. Customers in almost every part of manufacturing use our software to complement, and in some cases even replace the physical prototype “build and test” process that has traditionally been used in product design.
The Advanced Solutions Architect will design and implement POC and Demos for CAE workflows, covering the full range of pre-processing, solution, and post-processing steps, and automation. Help with deployment of traditional and cloud native turnkey solutions. Engage with customers and field experts to understand requirements and translate them to working prototypes using scripting and other coding mechanisms. Author design documents, perform coding to implement designs, test developed capabilities and assist in correcting any deficiencies. .
- Design and implement solutions for directed pre-processing, solution, and post-processing workflows for CAE applications using Marc / Nastran / Dytran, etc.
- Assist industry teams for automotive, aerospace, electronics, etc. with demos and solutions development.
- Project and technical management.
- Author project and user documentation.
- Assist Product Management, Marketing, and Business Development in promoting solutions
- Actively engage with customers and field teams to promote new solutions in an hands-on manner
- Degree in Mechanical, Aerospace, Structural Engineering with emphasis in development of scripting and automation tools for CAE workflows.
- Hands-on industry experience and strong engineering background. Knowledge of MSC CAE products (Nastran, Marc) highly preferred.
- Minimum 3 years programming experience in Python.
- Cloud familiarity and expertise to help support and develop cloud-based solutions
- Additional experience working with AI/ML in the context of CAE preferred
- Able to collaborate across a wide team to ensure quality delivery
- Experience with proposal writing to help research and investigation activities and field services proposals.
- Good understanding of delivering quality, maintainable solutions.
At Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence, our spirited energy and engagement are evident in our commitment to our work, passion for what we do and the speed by which we achieve it. Here you will find the opportunity to build your career, develop professionally, and explore opportunities across a large, diversified company that prides itself on its innovative spirit and commitment to integrity.
We strive to attract the most talented and dynamic individuals in their fields because our success is in our people! Our culture encourages independent thinking and a team mentality. And we offer a competitive benefits package that's second to none!
Exceptional medical, dental, vision insurances
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
401k with employer match
Flexible Time Away From Work (PTO)
Hexagon's Manufacturing Intelligence division is an Equal Opportunity Employer ► M / F / Vet / Disability ► E-Verify Participant
ACCOMMODATIONS FOR APPLICANTS WITH DISABILITIES
Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 1-800-766-46731-800-766-4673 FREE for assistance.
“We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.”