Product Marketing Manager Autonomous Solutions
Product Management and Business Development,
This role is remote and can be located anywhere in the US.
The Product Marketing Manager (PMM) for the Autonomous Solutions centre of excellence (CoE) inside Hexagon’s Manufacturing Intelligence Division is an individual who is business savvy, capable of positioning Hexagon within the autonomous picture, working on real engineering solutions and takes ownership of product outbound marketing activities and communities. The main responsibility is to open doors for our sales organization and sales partners with the information they require to advance product sales. The PMM is also the champion for new product innovations in autonomous and ADAS software solutions.Daily, you will collaborate with a world-class team of Product, Sales, and Business Development professionals. You will then lead in creating and delivering marketing support for targeted, best-in-class solutions globally that demonstrate how our products help the ADAS/AD validation from early software development throughout the whole development process by providing a holistic virtual proofing ground.
- Focus on implementing programs that consistently generate new, high quality leads for Hexagon MI Design & Engineering’s Autonomous CoE (Center of Excellence)
- Establish programs to attract C-Level executives offering thought leadership within ADAS/AD virtual validation workflows.
- Work with our Global Marketing team in a matrix structure on product launches including strategic planning, development of launch plans, and tactical campaign development activities and MarCom
- Under the direction of Hexagon’s Global Marketing leadership, the PMM will support definition, creation, and implementation of product launch plans and “go-to-market” campaign strategy
- Consistently generate ideas to increase (outbound) awareness, and create and carry out demand generation lead programs for assigned products and product lines and work with other divisions of Hexagon who supply sister autonomous products
- Consistently develop training materials, programs, and templates and then deliver them to Global Marketing teams to ensure product positioning and knowledge competency remains strong within both direct sales and Hexagon MI reseller teams
- Work with Global Marketing leadership to develop sales training materials and courses, deliver content to the field via phone conversations and in-person visits with members ensure product positioning and knowledge competency remains strong within both direct sales and Hexagon reseller teams
- Organize and execute webinars and multimedia to promote product technology and track effectiveness
- Develop new initiatives to drive market and public awareness for the Centre of Excellence
- Creation of marketing and product launch plans and collateral that include: positioning, messaging, demonstrations, ROI calculators, infographics, videos, white papers, sample problems, launch schedules, sales tools, programs; and training to show the field, customers, analysts, partners, and the press the value and need for autonomous / ADAS solutions in business
- Create VTD product demos or models with technical engineers that demonstrate product usage by comparison to features of other products and the competition
- Develop sales and marketing tools to be delivered both at product launch and throughout all the stages of the sales cycle; ensuring that the content is aligned with sales methodology
- Develop comprehensive product sales training detailing how to sell the product line
- Perform ADAS/Autonomous market research to guide product definition
- Prepare and support Marketing teams globally for representation of the autonomous product line with major customers, press, and trade analysts.
- The PMM must be technically well-versed in the product and its competitive benefits and advantages to be able to competently represent assigned products outside of Hexagon
- Create powerful Executive autonomous presentations as needed
- Ability to engage with C-Suite customers in Customer Advisory Boards and in customer visits to represent our products and solutions
- Ability to engage with Industry Analysts and both print and digital media journalists in the domain of our products
- Ability to engage with partners and academic leaders at a high level to further the visibility and penetration of our products and solutions
- Ability to engage with governmental agencies, regional and global Associations to further the visibility and penetration of our products and solutions
- Ability to communicate effectively for the product line via modern digital marketing platforms – videos, blogs, social media, podcasts, website technical marketing copy etc.
- Ability to present keynotes and high-level presentations at Conferences and Trade Shows and Associations
- Ability to contribute to Global Task Force to prepare workflows for Solutions Marketing
- Good presentation skills both verbal and written in business English
- Ability to be a thought leader in the domain of our autonomous/ADAS products
- Ability to operate globally and across cultures worldwide to communicate
- Autonomous Product Marketing Manager will report to the Hexagon Design & Engineering (MSC Software) Global Director of Product Marketing with dotted line reporting to the Head of the Autonomous Solutions CoE.
- 7-10 years plus specific software marketing/product marketing experience in systems validation simulation software with broad exposure to automotive ADAS and autonomous preferred
- Bachelor's or Masters’ degree in Marketing or related field; Minor in Business, Engineering, or related field is a plus.
- This position requires applied knowledge of strategic product marketing and demand generation techniques for highly technical B2B markets.
- Moderate understanding of solution selling and business in the B2B direct sales and channel model.
- Knowledge of Engineering Simulation product software applications and/or other CAE software
- Software demonstration and presentation skills
- Engineering knowledge in industries such as automotive, aerospace, off road machinery, railway, logistics and defence is a plus
- Advanced skills with standard business tools like MS Office are prerequisite. Knowledge of marketing automation systems and SFDC beneficial
- Must have advanced business and comprehensive interpersonal skills.
ACCOMMODATIONS FOR APPLICANTS WITH DISABILITIES
Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 1-800-766-46731-800-766-4673 FREE for assistance.
“We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.”