Business Development Manager CFD
Product Management and Business Development, Novi, MI, Vereinigte Staaten
THIS ROLE CAN BE REMOTE ANYWHERE IN THE US
Business Development Manager (CFD)
Manages the sales of CFD products and related services in the region. Manages and develops MSC’s presence in the region. Develops and implements effective strategic development plans.
This position is also responsible for building an effective Presales and Services Organization leveraging pre-sales, services and technical support teams in the region, to increase revenue and market share. Develops and employs tools and resources to generate new opportunities, shorten sales cycles, and improve selling skills. Directs Technical Field team’s interaction with sales and oversees the team’s customer relationship building and account penetration.
Responsibilities for this position will include:
- Directs all sales activities to maximize sales revenues and meet company objectives.
- Accurately forecasts annual, quarterly and monthly revenue stream.
- Develops specific plans to ensure revenue growth of the products.
- Directs all sales support activities, including pre-sales technical support, contracts administration and sales planning/administration.
- Plans and directs schedules and budgets.
- Leads team in development of technical sales plans and profiles
- Management may change this description at any time, according to business needs
The successful candidate will possess the following skills and qualifications:
- Requires a master’s degree in Engineering, or similar discipline; or the equivalent in education and experience.
- Requires a minimum of 2-5 years of experience in selling technical solutions and services to the Engineering Industry.
- Requires some experience in managing others: Pre-Sales and indirect sales channels
- Creative solution building that uses advanced Engineering Modeling & CAE/CFD technologies to address business needs
- Strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships with customer and internal stakeholders (account managers, Pre/Post sales, global team)
- Strong negotiation skills and the capability to interact with customers at all levels.
- A rigorous working approach and the ability to prioritize activities.
- Advanced knowledge and experience in the CAE/CFD marketplace
- Advanced knowledge of project management processes and strategies
- Advanced knowledge of business development and tactical marketing
- Ability to lead, manage and motivate teams
Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 1-800-766-46731-800-766-4673 FREE for assistance.
“We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.”