Business Development Manager
In search of an exciting career opportunity at a local company with a global presence? Your timing is perfect!
Forming Technologies is a sister company of MSC Software Group of companies and both are a division owned by Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence. A leading global provider of information technology solutions that provides software solutions for the cost optimization in sheet metal forming manufacturing processes and simulation. These solutions have been utilized in variety of industries such as Automotive and Heavy industry and leveraged not only in a manufacturing but also with product design to minimize production cost in the early stage of product design.
Forming Technologies is a world leader in the development of specialized engineering software and training programs for the metal stamping industry. For more information about Forming Technologies, please visit our website.
- Competitive Salary
- Bonus and Commission Opportunities
- Generous paid time off (PTO)
- Education and Training opportunities….and so much more!
The Sales Engineer will be responsible for meeting sales goals by working directly with new and existing customers and utilizing technical expertise to interact consultatively with a variety of industrial customers. This is a high-level, complex sales position that requires professionalism and technical attitude.
- Complete product revenue responsibility
- Effectively Sales Plan for Forming Technologies business growth
- Understand customers and prospects needs and to demonstrate how Forming Technologies products can be used to address these needs
- To prepare and conduct customer trainings
- To inform customers/prospects and engineers in MSC about the latest technical updates.
- To provide first line technical support and troubleshooting with customers
- To report the customer requests for enhancements to the product management team
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as required.
- University Bachelor's Degree or combination of education and relevant experience.
- Strong oral and written communication in both Japanese and English
- Knowledge and working experience of manufacturing process for sheet metal forming
- Responsible for the sales of software and training products to OEM's, Tier1 and Tier 2 suppliers in the automotive industry.
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills within a business development role.
- Strong knowledge with product design and their processes
- Rigorous working approach and efficient time and project management with the ability to prioritize activities across multiple projects
- Presenting solutions to prospects and clearly articulating customer's value.
- Able to effectively troubleshoot with customers
We will answer if your profile matches our requirements. We are unable to reply to all applicants at this time.
Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence/ Forming Technologies welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence helps industrial manufacturers develop the disruptive technologies of today and the life-changing products of tomorrow. As a leading metrology and manufacturing solution specialist, our expertise in sensing, thinking and acting – the collection, analysis and active use of measurement data – gives our customers the confidence to increase production speed and accelerate productivity while enhancing product quality.
Through a network of local service centres, production facilities and commercial operations across five continents, we are shaping smart change in manufacturing to build a world where quality drives productivity. For more information, visit HexagonMI.com.
Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence is part of Hexagon, a leading global provider of information technologies that drive productivity and quality across geospatial and industrial enterprise applications.
Hexagon’s solutions integrate sensors, software, domain knowledge and customer workflows into intelligent information ecosystems that deliver actionable information. They are used in a broad range of vital industries.
Hexagon (Nasdaq Stockholm: HEXA B) has approximately 18,000 employees in 50 countries and net sales of approximately 3.8bn EUR. Learn more at hexagon.com and follow us @HexagonAB.
About Forming Technologies
Forming Technologies Incorporated is the world’s leading developer of computer aided engineering software for design and simulation of sheet metal components. Since 1989, FTI has provided OEMs and suppliers in the automotive, aerospace and appliance industries with innovative software and training solutions designed to reduce development time and material costs. FTI has trained over 12,000 engineers in Formability and Die Design and is considered the Best in Class around the world for their industry training programs. For information visit the company’s website at www.forming.com.