Identity and Access Management Lead
Hexagon’s Manufacturing Intelligence division is seeking an Identity and Access Management Lead. This is a remote role, anywhere within the eastern time zone of the US.At Hexagon, we strive to help industrial manufacturers develop the disruptive technologies of today and the life-changing products of tomorrow. Our strength comes from our global footprint and enormous portfolio of advanced industrial sensors, measurement technologies, factory automation, simulation, and analytics tools.
In this role you will contribute to the improvement of the security posture and security operations of Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence. As part of the organization, you will report to the Cyber Security Director. The Identity and Access Management (IAM) team will need to define, develop, and implement an IAM strategy that reduces risk and provides resiliency, while being designed to rapidly enable business initiatives. The team is responsible for the effective governance of identity and access security, as well as efficient delivery of IAM services to the rest of the organization. This starts from identity lifecycle management, extends to identity and access management processes and includes operation of related systems based on Active Directory and Azure Active Directory. The identities in scope are enterprise identities, consumer and partner identities and privileged identities.
The IAM team will:
- Design and implement our next – generation IAM services
- Engage with, and advise stakeholders within the business on Identity and Access Management best practices
- Identify and champion opportunities for IAM based services that add value to the business and reduce the risk to the organization; you will be the subject matter expert in all IAM principles and technologies
- Lead a global team consisting of dedicated members and collaborators / virtual members from different functions in the area of IAM
- Finetune, improve and support Active Directory, Azure Active Directory and Privileged Access Management within the organization
- Facilitate and support IAM integration to business applications and third parties, including Single Sign On enablement and management
- Perform regular patching and hardening for the IAM infrastructure
- Develop automations and integrations to ensure efficient operations
- Develop and maintain documentation such as Processes and Standard Operation Procedures for the IAM domain
Preferably you should:
- Experienced in leading global and distributed virtual teams
- At least 5 years of experience in IAM services such as Identity Federation and SSO, and the relevant protocols (OAuth 2.0, SAML, SCIM)
- At least 5 years of experience with designing, deploying, and managing Active Directory and / or Azure Active Directory at an enterprise level
- Able to assess the security of Active Directory and design and implement improvement projects
- Understanding of access management concepts such as RBAC and least privilege model
- Experience in project management and being able to deliver complex projects around IAM
- strong communication skills in English. Some international travel may be required.
At Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence, our spirited energy and engagement are evident in our commitment to our work, passion for what we do and the speed by which we achieve it. Here you will find the opportunity to build your career, develop professionally, and explore opportunities across a large, diversified company that prides itself on its innovative spirit and commitment to integrity.
- Familiar with Windows system administration
- Comfortable with scripting languages for automation
- Have a good understanding of contemporary security concepts and architectures such as zero-trust
We strive to attract the most talented and dynamic individuals in their fields because our success is in our people! Our culture encourages independent thinking and a team mentality. And we offer a competitive benefits package that’s second to none.
Exceptional medical, dental, vision insurances
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
401k with employer match
Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
Training Opportunities…and so much more!
Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer ► M/F/Vet/Disability ► E-Verify Participant
ACCOMMODATIONS FOR APPLICANTS WITH DISABILITIES
Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 1-800-766-46731-800-766-4673 FREE for assistance.
“We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.”