Global Key Account Director
Sales and Dealer Management,
San Francisco, CA, Vereinigte Staaten
Hexagon's Manufacturing Intelligence division is seeking a Global Key Account Director in the Northern California region.
At Hexagon, we strive to help industrial manufacturers develop the disruptive technologies of today and the life-changing products of tomorrow. Our strength comes from our global footprint and enormous portfolio of advanced industrial sensors, measurement technologies, factory automation, simulation, and analytics tools.
The Global Key Account Director is responsible for the growth and success of Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence with the Customer. The candidate should ideally be based in the San Francisco bay area.
- Responsible to grow the global sales and profitability of the account working closely with regional account teams
- Demonstrative experience of thinking globally and acting locally
- Build and maintain relationships at executive and working levels in the customer organization primarily in the headquarters but also support the global staff to proactively build relationships in international and production locations to drive business growth
- Assist global staff in work and design procedures to generate profitable sales in both existing and new markets
- Promote Hexagon’s whole portfolio and its value to the customer, including our Smart Manufacturing solutions
- Ensure global cooperation on projects within Hexagon both regionally and through different departments such as PD, Manufacturing, Applications, Sales, Finance, etc.
- Resolve operational issues by responding with speed and effectiveness while also building out processes and best practices to minimize the operational issues.
- Collaborate to identify customer requirements, quote, negotiate and close business on behalf of Hexagon MI
- Building and promoting standardized pricing globally with local team support to overall account profitability.
- Travel internationally when required for high level customer meetings
At Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence, our spirited energy and engagement are evident in our commitment to our work, passion for what we do and the speed by which we achieve it. Here you will find the opportunity to build your career, develop professionally, and explore opportunities across a large, diversified company that prides itself on its innovative spirit and commitment to integrity.
- 10+ years of experience as a senior leader in revenue generating function e.g., Key account, sales, business development
- Experience in software and hardware solutions in the design, engineering, production, and inspection/metrology either selling them or using them
- Experience working in Consumer electronics and preferably also Contract manufacturing
- Significant experience operating in complex, multi-national and multi-faceted (e.g., matrix) environments with multiple stakeholders
- Experience in managing multinational supply chains footprint for OEM client ensuring maximum coverage of Hexagon MI capabilities
- Successful building, managing and development of virtual expert teams in a multinational environment
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving ability to understand business stakeholder needs, drive prioritization, and deliver outcomes
- Fluent communicator both in English and preferably Mandarin; able to present complex ideas clearly and engagingly at all business levels including customer, management, sales and technical
- Adept at inspiring behavior change through motivating teams, planning initiatives, designating priorities, and being decisive when faced with ambiguity
We strive to attract the most talented and dynamic individuals in their fields because our success is in our people! Our culture encourages independent thinking and a team mentality. And we offer a competitive benefits package that's second to none.
Exceptional medical, dental, vision insurances
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
401k with employer match
Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer ► M / F / Vet / Disability ► E-Verify Participant
ACCOMMODATIONS FOR APPLICANTS WITH DISABILITIES
Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 1-800-766-46731-800-766-4673 FREE for assistance.
“We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.”