Software Engineer will report to the Software Development Manager.
Tasks in more detail:
- To design and develop solutions as part of the scrum team
- To actively contribute to specification and design workshops, leading and coordinating when required
- To actively contribute to implementation planning and breaking down of new development into individual work items
- To undertake software implementation and necessary tasks to achieve planned software development projects, providing the technical lead in their areas
- To master the core programming languages and technologies used in their areas of the software
- Minimum 2 to 5 years experience with C#
- Familiar with RESTful services
- Experience with Angular would be a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactiveness and willingness to learn
Working in an friendly and dynamic environment where each day is different. Thinking outside of the box is not only needed, but encouraged! One strong belief of this team is that a continuous communication and desire to learn are the basis to build something unique.
While being part of this team your skillset will become stronger, making it easy for you to become a known professional of the field.
Information you submit as part of your application must be true, accurate, complete and not misleading. You understand that any false or misleading statements or omissions made by you during the application process, including your application and interviews, may be sufficient cause to justify the rejection of your application or, if you have already become an employee, the immediate termination of your employment, subject to due process.
When you provide us with information about any other third party as part of the recruitment process (e.g. referees) then, before providing us with such information, you must inform the relevant individuals that you will disclose their personal data to us and provide a copy of this notice to them.
We will only process your personal data for the specific purpose of processing and managing your application. In particular we process candidates’ personal data to:
- Undertake recruitment activities, such as determining the suitability of a candidate’s qualifications.
- Assist us in managing external providers. (e.g. recruitment agencies)
- Manage our HR records and Update the Hexagon employee database.
- Reply to an official request from a public or judicial authority with the necessary authorisation.
- Comply with any legal obligation imposed on Hexagon in relation to its recruitment practice.
It is our policy to retain your details for 12 months during which your candidacy will be assessed against other potential opportunities. Prior to the expiration of that 12 month period you will be notified of the impending deletion and you will be given a choice to remain on our database for a further 12 months. At any time during the recruitment process you can request your data to be deleted from our database. You are always able to apply to any position advertised by Hexagon once more.
Note: in some countries we are legally obliged to keep your information for a longer period to comply with governmental reporting. In these cases we will be unable to delete your full details from our records.About Hexagon
Hexagon is a global leader in sensor, software and autonomous solutions. We are putting data to work to boost efficiency, productivity, and quality across industrial, manufacturing, infrastructure, safety, and mobility applications.
Our technologies are shaping urban and production ecosystems to become increasingly connected and autonomous – ensuring a scalable, sustainable future.
Hexagon’s Manufacturing Intelligence division provides solutions that utilise data from design and engineering, production and metrology to make manufacturing smarter.