Product Marketing Manager – Systems Dynamics
Product Management and Business Development,
Novi, MI, Vereinigte Staaten
Hexagon’s Manufacturing Intelligence, division is seeking a Product Marketing Manager for our Novi, MI location.
This role sits with the Design & Engineering Software Business Unit (formerly MSC Software) is seeking a talented Product Marketing Manager (PMM), with strong messaging and storytelling skills, to join our system dynamics CAE simulation team to develop customer-centric narratives, marketing strategy, and deliver engaging experiences to drive top-level business goals.
As a System Dynamics global expert, you will be a key team member in this exciting, fast-growing field and you will have the opportunity to lead early market development efforts, establish compelling messaging, drive global growth, and help shape the future of systems dynamics that will have a significant impact on our customers’ businesses. Under the direction of Hexagon’s leadership, the PMM will support definition, creation, prioritization, and implementation of product launch plans and ‘go-to-market’ campaign strategy. You will partner closely with executives, product managers, product marketing managers, business development, sales, and partner lead You will lead the marketing planning and execution of product/solution marketing campaigns and be an avid evangelist of how your product plays to its strength as part of the Hexagon portfolio for the customer. You will plan, strategize, and oversee all aspects of marketing the product/solutions, from brainstorming the vision with the lead product manager, field, and industry teams, to final approval of content and deliverables and deployment of communications.Responsibilities:
- Work with executive leadership, at both the strategic and tactical level, to champion bold, creative ideas through thought leadership, product positioning, and customer-facing messaging.
- Ability to understand, synthesize and articulate complex technical concepts in simple terms.
- Organize and execute webinars and multimedia presentations to promote sales enablement and track the effectiveness and impact of your contributions on lead generation.
- Be a champion of Hexagon’s portfolio strengths, be aware of portfolio gaps and the competitive landscape and guide sales and technical teams to success.
- Develop sales and marketing content to be delivered both at product launch and throughout all the stages of the sales cycle; ensure that the content is aligned with sales methodology.
- Prepare and support Marketing teams globally for representation of the nonlinear structures product line with major customers, members of the press, and industry analysts.
- Define thought leadership strategies for industry solution campaigns and develop metrics to track effectiveness.
- Test and refine new marketing approaches and channels to reach and engage key audiences.
- Own marketing campaigns from end-to-end in a data driven manner: manage the creative process, targeting and segmentation, planning, execution, reporting, and optimization.
- Work effectively across Hexagon with groups such as engineering, digital marketing, sales, business development, and evangelists to achieve our joint business goals.
At Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence, our spirited energy and engagement are evident in our commitment to our work, passion for what we do and the speed by which we achieve it. Here you will find the opportunity to build your career, develop professionally, and explore opportunities across a large, diversified company that prides itself on its innovative spirit and commitment to integrity.
- 5+ years’ experience with CAE software / CAE product marketing experience in system, dynamics simulation software with technical depth in Adams preferred.
- Mechanical, Structural or Aerospace Engineering degree or related field; Masters or PhD is a plus
- Proven ability to develop, manage and execute comprehensive 360-degree marketing plans in support of organizational strategy through your experience in mechanical design and engineering analysis
- Communicate powerful engineering stories with technologies such as Adams and 1D product demos, analysis models, which demonstrate the strengths of Hexagon’s solutions in collaboration with technical field teams for customer engagements.
- Keen interest in marketing, storytelling, and content creation, and capable of creating high quality presentations, images, and videos, etc.
- Ability to interpret and effectively communicate analysis of results, preferred industrial experience with the system dynamics across Automotive, Aerospace, Electronics, Life Sciences, Consumer Products, etc.
- Ability to present to technical professionals including C-Level.
- Ideal candidates will be a self-starter, work in a global matrix organization, able to take initiative, manage work assignments with limited supervision, and take ownership such as being able to make recommendations and decisions with limited information.
- Track record of successfully bringing new products to market internationally, using adaptive tactics by developing and executing product market strategies.
- Strong project management and organizational skills, navigating complex environments.
- Understanding of digital marketing including Social Media Planning & Execution as well as motivating and influencing team members.
- Ability to travel up to 20%
We strive to attract the most talented and dynamic individuals in their fields because our success is in our people! Our culture encourages independent thinking and a team mentality. And we offer a competitive benefits package that’s second to none!
Exceptional medical, dental, vision insurances
401k with generous employer match
Pre-tax Benefits Accounts (HSA, FSA, DFSA)
Flexible Paid Time Off Programs
Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer ► M/F/Vet/Disability ► E-Verify Participant
ACCOMMODATIONS FOR APPLICANTS WITH DISABILITIES
Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 1-800-766-46731-800-766-4673 FREE for assistance.
“We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.”