In the UK there are over 2,000 seats of PC-DMIS software installed. In addition to the SMA Contracts which keep your software licence up to date, we now recognize a need for CMM operators, PC-DMIS programmers and Managers to ensure that the total software system is regularly maintained to optimize security, reliability and correlation. We do this by offering the additional System Management Contract.
- Consistency and standardisation by managing the operator best practice, methods and discipline.
- Reducing duplication of part programs saving time and cost.
- Easy access and location of all your part programs saving time and cost.
- Improved Management of part programs.
- Improved Management of part program revisions.
- Secure holding of registry settings enabling system resets to be performed via telephone and email.
Included in our “System Management Contracts” are:
- An initial on-site consultation and assessment.
- An agreed specific set of Management recommendations and an implementation plan.
- 4 on-site visits per year, scheduled quarterly, by one of our Software Engineers.
- Supplement for each additional CMM if you have more than one system running pc-dmis.
What do we do for you?
- Ensure you do not have duplication of program files on your system.
- Removal of any corrupt files and data.
- Back up and secure holding of Registry Settings, Error Maps and Volumetric Compensation Files (where applicable).
- File and secure any measured data from the prior period.
- Update Windows, graphic drivers & dll files.
- Create your own sub group file directories for the coming period.
*Customer must hold a current SMA contract for each PC-DMIS licence which will be covered.