Quality Insight at the Point of Production
The Hexagon Metrology 7.10.7 SF is a rugged and robust coordinate measuring machine designed to excel in demanding conditions. Inspired by over fifteen years of shop-floor machine production and hardened by proven technologies, it has been tested in the harshest manufacturing environments.
With additional features to increase usability and offer a better user experience for shop-floor operators, the 7.10.7 SF is ideal for frontline quality control. Easy to use and economical to operate, with low upfront costs and straightforward maintenance, it is the simple choice for tough surroundings.
Designed from the ground up to meet the needs and demands of shop-floor users, the 7.10.7 SF is the ideal CMM for machine shops and manufacturing cells. Featuring advanced thermal compensation, covered ways, hardened steel tool guides and built-in vibration resistance, it offers a flexible solution for dimensional inspection at any stage of the production process.
Using standard 110/220 volt outlets and with no need for shop air, the 7.10.7 SF can be moved to various points of production - wherever precise measurement is required. An operator-friendly fixturing system enables quick and efficient exchange of work pieces, while integrated workspace illumination and message lighting are among the other usability enhancements.
Also key to the user experience is the revolutionary PC-DMIS Touch software. It enables users of the 7.10.7 SF to run inspection programs via a touch-screen interface that requires very little training. Together, they offer immediate quality control visibility to help identify and react to process variations, reducing scrap and increasing productivity.
- LED lighting and fixture plate system for easy workspace access and visibility
- Message lighting system to alert users of system status from a distance
- User-focused jogbox and holder design to make interacting with the machine more intuitive
- Integrated touch-screen monitor with hidden cable management provides convenient operator input
- Hardened linear guides to provide reliable inspection in the long term
- Light-weight bellows and covers protect machine components from shop-floor contaminants and reduce friction to keep downtime to a minimum
- Thermal isolation elements and temperature compensation that ensure accuracy, even in changing temperatures
- Vibration isolation to reduce the effect of vibrations on measurements for the best possible readings, with an optional active dampening system available for extreme environments
- Various touch trigger and continuous contact analogue scanning probe options available to meet a range of measurement requirements