High-end automation typically requires high investment, but Hexagon’s new discounted scanning bundle lowers the entry costs of automated inspection solutions, making Industry 4.0 quality inspection more accessible to more manufacturers. The Super Scan Offer bundle comprises a Leica T-Scan 5 and the Leica Absolute Tracker AT960-SR.
The Leica T-Scan 5 is one of the defining tools of high-end automated inspection, offering ultra-high dynamic range combined with high-speed data collection to deliver a solution capable of keeping up with modern robot technology.
The Leica Absolute Tracker AT960-SR is a high-end laser tracker with a measurement volume 12 metres in diameter. This is large enough for many automated inspection setups, for which the up to 160-metre diameter measurement volume of a more expensive AT960 model is unnecessary. The AT960-SR allows companies to lower their investment outlay by only paying for the performance they need.
Leica T-Scan 5
The Leica T-Scan 5 is our foundational laser scanner for automated inspection, with a range of features that make it a market leader in 3D part digitisation, both robot-mounted and handheld.
- Collect up to 210 000 data points per second.
- Fine detail scanning for features as small as 2 millimetres across.
- Self-identifying sensor for quick changes between scanning, probing and reflector measurement.
- Custom measurement profiles adjustable directly on the scanner.
- Battery operation reduces connection to just a single flexible network cable.
- Robust IP50-rated design.
- Acoustic and visual feedback plus scan positioning guide light.
In addition to its high-speed data collection and ultra-high dynamic range, the T-Scan 5 delivers high-end non-contact measurement accuracy.
Leica Absolute Tracker AT960-SR
- Accuracy to within 50 microns for sphere radius measurements.
- Accuracy to within 60 microns for spatial length component measurements.
The AT960 is our flagship laser tracker, the standard for high-quality portable metrology. Designed with the latest in high-end measurement technology, the AT960 offers a range of unbeatable features that deliver full 3D and 6DoF measurement functionality.
The AT960-SR delivers every single one of the features of the other AT960 models, but over a reduced measurement volume of up to 12 metres in diameter – ideal for more compact measurement applications, including many typical automation solutions.
- Automatic measurement-point detection and tracking with exclusive PowerLock function.
- Moving target data collection at up to 1000 points per second with real-time architecture.
- Full IP54 environmental protection.
- Mini variozoom camera technology ensures full 6DoF functionality.
- Integrated MeteoStation environmental monitor.
- Built-in WiFi operation.
- Optional hot-swappable battery power capability.
- System weight of just 14 kilograms.
Powered by our proprietary Absolute Interferometer (AIFM) technology, the AT960 delivers unmatched accuracy across a range of measurement modes.
- Maximum distance uncertainty of just 10 microns.
- Reflector measurement accurate to within 15 microns.
- Probing accurate to within 35 microns with Leica T-Probe accessory.
Drive productivity by increasing inspection automation with the Super Scan bundle.