Measurement & Inspection Scanning Day
Fontwell Park Racecourse, , Arundel Road, Arundel, BN18 0SY.
United Kingdom, Fontwell
03 March, 10:00 - 15:00
This event is designed to help you solve measurement challenges you are facing and see the latest technologies.
This free event is designed to help you solve measurement challenges you are facing and see the latest technologies. From 10:00-15:00, Hexagon’s engineers will be on hand to offer expert advice, demonstrate technologies & solutions.
There will be numerous measurement technologies available to demonstrate the measuring of your part, from portable measuring arms to bridge-type coordinate measuring machines (CMMs), contact to optical measurement, and 2D and 3D scanning.
All you need to do is bring your part, drawing, and CAD model if available (IGES of STEP file format). Our engineers will spend a maximum of 20-30 minutes helping to measure your part, although further support can be arranged for after the event.
Register to take advantage of this great opportunity to access our range of technologies and expert advice. To reduce waiting times, please indicate on the registration form the approximate time you plan to arrive.
Light refreshments shall be provided.
Technologies on show for a live demonstration:
- Tigo SF 5.6.5 X1C Coordinate Measuring Machine
- New Optiv Performance 322 X1C Multisensor & Optical Coordinate Measuring Machine
- AICON Scan System
- Compact Absolute Arm
- New Absolute Arm with new RS6 laser scanning technology
- Leica Laser Tracker AT960 with T-Probe along with LAS & LAS-XL Laser Scanners
- New Leica Laser Tracker ATS600
- New Tesa Height Gauge & Hand Tools
- New SFx – Smart Factory Software
- Q-DAS Statistical Solution
- Production Software pod
- MSC Software pod
*subject to change