Portland, OR, United States
Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence, a division on Hexagon Metrology is seeking a Service Technician to service clients in the Oregon region.
Description: As a Service Technician you will be responsible for installing and serving a variety of Coordinate Measuring Machines (CMM), machine tools and accessories.
- Installation and machine maintenance, which includes diagnosis, repairs, certifications and re-calibration of various machines at customer sites
- Perform service calls at customer sites to correct problems involving company products, diagnoses and corrects the problems.
- Provides technical support to other service representatives and customers
- Ensures prompt preparation and completion of service and expense reporting related to assigned duties
- Provides the highest customer satisfaction while representing Hexagon in a professional manner
- Assembly, disassembly, leveling, diagnosis, and repair of mechanical issues
- Diagnosis, troubleshooting, and repair of control systems
- Associates Degree preferred or equivalent combination of technical courses and experience
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs
- Mechanical, electrical, computer, and software experience
- Excellent customer service
- 100% travel
At Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence, our spirited energy and engagement are evident in our commitment to our work, passion for what we do and the speed by which we achieve it. Here you will find the opportunity to build your career, develop professionally, and explore opportunities across a large, diversified company that prides itself on its innovative spirit and commitment to integrity.
We strive to attract the most talented and dynamic individuals in their fields because our success is in our people! Our culture encourages independent thinking and a team mentality. And we offer a competitive benefits package that’s second to none!
Hexagon is a global leader in sensor, software and autonomous solutions. We are putting data to work to boost efficiency, productivity, and quality across industrial, manufacturing, infrastructure, safety, and mobility applications.
Our technologies are shaping urban and production ecosystems to become increasingly connected and autonomous – ensuring a scalable, sustainable future.
Hexagon’s Manufacturing Intelligence division provides solutions that utilise data from design and engineering, production and metrology to make manufacturing smarter.
Hexagon (Nasdaq Stockholm: HEXA B) has approximately 20,000 employees in 50 countries and net sales of approximately 3.8bn EUR. Learn more at hexagon.com and follow us @HexagonAB.