Miamisburg, OH, United States
As the Service Supervisor, you will be an essential member of the Service team. You will have responsibility for an assigned region by overseeing daily operations of Field Service Engineers and driving customer satisfaction. You will direct Field Service Engineers who perform on-site routine services including installation, maintenance, and repair; and oversee the scheduling of Field Service Engineers, and duties and processes of Service Coordinators, at the discretion of the Regional Service Manager.
Responsibilities will include
- Management and scheduling of personnel and customer requests
- Review and approve, to authorized levels, bids and proposals
- Analyze and review the Field Service data and report on the results of equipment and service problems
- Collaborate with the sales and applications personnel and assist with advising updated needed scheduling dates
- Monitor and evaluate the products of competitors
- Ensure the timely issuance of technical service reports and the proper dissemination of information
- Provide customer solutions
- Generate revenue initiatives from monthly letters
- Assisting Regional Service manager with FSE expense and Premium Time approvals.
- Keeping customers informed of Triage updates
- Assisting with overseeing Coordinators in Regional Manager’s absence from the office
- Overseeing final billing for territory prior to submission
Background and Skills Required
- Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience
- Solid background in Dimensional Metrology
- Experience with 3-D Coordinate Measuring Machines (CMMs)
- 5 years of related supervisory experience
- Strong process and analytical problem-solving skills
- Strong customer skills
- Thorough knowledge of company’s brands
- Proficiency with MS Office
At Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence, our spirited energy and engagement are evident in our commitment to our work, passion for what we do and the speed by which we achieve it. Here you will find the opportunity to build your career, develop professionally, and explore opportunities across a large, diversified company that prides itself on its innovative spirit and commitment to integrity.
We understand that we have an ability to impact the trends and changes affecting everything and everyone that will result in a better, smarter world for all. Consider joining a team of talented and dynamic individuals who are making a quality difference in our world!
We strive to attract the most talented and dynamic individuals in their fields because our success is in our people! Our culture encourages independent thinking and a team mentality. And we offer a competitive benefits package that’s second to none!
Exceptional medical, dental, vision insurances
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
401k with employer match
Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
13 Paid Holidays
Training Opportunities…and so much more!
At this time, we will consider applicants who are legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship. No relocation. Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer ► M/F/Vet/Disability ► E-Verify Participant
Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 1-800-766-46731-800-766-4673 FREE for assistance.
“We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.”