Facilities/EH&S Site Manager
Novi, MI, United States
The Facility / EH&S, Site Manager will oversee and manage facility related concerns and administer the EH&S Management System. Supports the management of certification systems and their processes in conformance with ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001. Provides organizational leadership aligned with the company mission statement and Environmental Policy and ensures safety, quality and productivity standards are maintained.
- Manage, communicate, and implement policies and establish goals to assist in meeting the requirements of corporate and governmental standards, including OSHA and EPA
- Required to incorporate clean work practices in daily working routines
- Perform periodic facility inspections, prepare necessary corporate and business unit safety reports
- Maintain facility by providing information relevant to the design and construction of facility installation of equipment and the management of all maintenance and repairs of production and facility equipment and recommending improvements
- Develops and operates within annual operating and capital budgets
- Manages improvements, build-outs, health and safety, and preventative maintenance of facility
- Represents the department at planning meetings to provide technical assistance and recommendations
- Provides leadership for implementing environmental, safety, health, quality, and productivity policies
- Responsible for the planning, administration, and supervision of the environmental, safety and health programs
- Prevents incidents by investigating and identifying the root causes of incidents and hazards, developing preventive measure and practices
- Responds on routine basis to emergency codes and advises the first responses team on chemical hazards and exposures
- Comply with all applicable federal, state, and local regulations
- Minimizing our environmental impact, through pollution prevention and energy conservation
- Protect the health, safety, and welfare of all
- Bachelor's degree required
- Minimum five years' experience with building systems maintenance (electrical, plumbing, HVAC)
- NEC Electrical License (AB&C) or trade license a plus
- USDOT Hazardous Material Transportation Training and Testing Certification a plus
- Strong organization skills
- Team player: supports teammates and colleagues
- ASQ Audit Training Certification helpful
- Background in ISO-14001 & OSHAS 18001 Train the Trainer, Lockout-Tagout Trainer and Fork Truck Safety Trainer a plus
- OSHA Training minimum of 10-hour card
- First Aid, Adult CPR and AED training a plus
We understand that we have an ability to impact the trends and changes affecting everything and everyone that will result in a better, smarter world for all. Consider joining a team of talented and dynamic individuals who are living the latest technology and making a quality difference in our world!
We strive to attract the most talented and dynamic individuals in their fields because our success is in our people! Our culture encourages independent thinking and a team mentality. And we offer a competitive benefits package that’s second to none!
Exceptional medical, dental, vision insurances
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
401k with employer match
Generous Paid Time Off
At this time we will consider applicants who are legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship. No relocation. Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer ►M/F/Vet/Disability ► E-Verify Participant.
Information you submit as part of your application must be true, accurate, complete and not misleading. You understand that any false or misleading statements or omissions made by you during the application process, including your application and interviews, may be sufficient cause to justify the rejection of your application or, if you have already become an employee, the immediate termination of your employment, subject to due process.
When you provide us with information about any other third party as part of the recruitment process (e.g. referees) then, before providing us with such information, you must inform the relevant individuals that you will disclose their personal data to us and provide a copy of this notice to them.
We will only process your personal data for the specific purpose of processing and managing your application. In particular we process candidates’ personal data to:
- Undertake recruitment activities, such as determining the suitability of a candidate’s qualifications.
- Assist us in managing external providers. (e.g. recruitment agencies)
- Manage our HR records and Update the Hexagon employee database.
- Reply to an official request from a public or judicial authority with the necessary authorisation.
- Comply with any legal obligation imposed on Hexagon in relation to its recruitment practice.
It is our policy to retain your details for 12 months during which your candidacy will be assessed against other potential opportunities. Prior to the expiration of that 12 month period you will be notified of the impending deletion and you will be given a choice to remain on our database for a further 12 months. At any time during the recruitment process you can request your data to be deleted from our database. You are always able to apply to any position advertised by Hexagon once more.
Note: in some countries we are legally obliged to keep your information for a longer period to comply with governmental reporting. In these cases we will be unable to delete your full details from our records.
Hexagon is a global leader in sensor, software and autonomous solutions. We are putting data to work to boost efficiency, productivity, and quality across industrial, manufacturing, infrastructure, safety, and mobility applications.
Our technologies are shaping urban and production ecosystems to become increasingly connected and autonomous – ensuring a scalable, sustainable future.
Hexagon’s Manufacturing Intelligence division provides solutions that utilise data from design and engineering, production and metrology to make manufacturing smarter.
Note: in some countries we are legally obliged to keep your information for a longer period to comply with governmental reporting. In these cases, we will be unable to delete your full details from our records.
ACCOMMODATIONS FOR APPLICANTS WITH DISABILITIES
Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 1-800-766-46731-800-766-4673 FREE for assistance.
“We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.”