Accounts Receivable Collections Specialists
North Kingstown, RI, United States
As a leading metrology and manufacturing solution specialist, Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence helps industrial manufacturers develop the disruptive technologies of today and the life-changing products of tomorrow. We work with manufacturers to create solutions for the smart factory, where quality drives productivity.
Role of a A/R Collections Specialist
As the A/R Collections Specialist you will be responsible for daily reviews, releases or holds on customer orders. You will analyze existing and new customer accounts for credit worthiness and bring customer past due accounts and disputes to successful resolutions.
- Make daily collection calls on past due accounts
- Identify, investigate and resolve deductions or short-pays
- Maintain a research incident log
- Associates Degree or equivalent combination of education and relevant work experience
- 2-4 years’ experience in collections and accounts receivables
- Experience with an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system
- Demonstrated initiative and problem-solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated analytical skills
- Strong organizational and follow-through skills
- Highly-effective interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Independent self-starter with a team mentality
- Ability to display professional and courteous attitude toward all customers, both internal and external
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, with a high level of expertise in Word and Excel
- Experience with ERP systems, BPCS or LX a plus
- Experience with Salesforce.com, helpful
We understand that we have an ability to impact the trends and changes affecting everything and everyone that will result in a better, smarter world for all. Consider joining a team of talented and dynamic individuals who are living the latest technology and making a quality difference in our world!
We strive to attract the most talented and dynamic individuals in their fields because our success is in our people! Our culture encourages independent thinking and a team mentality. And we offer a competitive benefits package that’s second to none!
Exceptional medical, dental, vision insurances
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
401k with employer match
Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
13 Paid Holidays
Training Opportunities…and so much more!
At this time, we will consider applicants who are legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship. No relocation. Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer ► M/F/Vet/Disability ► E-Verify Participant
Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 1-800-766-46731-800-766-4673 FREE for assistance.
“We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.”