A leading global provider of information technology solutions that provides software solutions for the cost optimization in sheet metal forming manufacturing processes and simulation. These solutions have been utilized in variety of industries such as automotive and heavy industry and leveraged not only in a manufacturing but also with product design to minimize production cost in the early stages.
We currently are looking to hire Sales Engineers in various locations across Canada to join our Hexagon team!
The Sales Engineer will be responsible for meeting goals by working directly with new and existing industrial customers to utilize their technical expertise and to interact effectively to sell products across Canada. This is a high-level and complex sales position that requires professionalism and technical aptitude.
- Create a plan to achieve individual sales goals and to execute effectively in a timely manner.
- Sell CMMs, portable software and training across Canada.
- Meet or exceed all departmental performance metrics and provide accurate forecasts.
- Maintain a focus on acquiring and growing business to customers new to Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence business.
- Participate in the determination and presentation of the company's products and work with the customer to develop valuable solutions.
- Perform effective demonstrations and presentations of the company's products and work with the customer to develop valuable solutions.
- Foster long term relationships with key customers.
- Utilize Salesforce.com software and procedures to monitor and advance the sales process.
- Be an effective advocate for the customer and the catalyst for exceptional customer satisfaction.
- Manage and support the various distribution channels in the geographic area.
- Collaborate with Stationary Product line representatives for customer feedback and support.
- Maintain existing Stationary Product accounts in the region, ensure customer satisfaction, and develop opportunities for future sales.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as required.
- Bachelor's Degree in technical field or equivalent work experience.
- 2+ years of experience in sales and/ or with sales support activities.
- The ability to travel throughout Canada.
- Mechanical or Industrial equipment background and aptitude.
- Technical ability to perform effective product demonstrations.
- Ability to interact with customers and develop valuable solutions.
- Willingness to embrace challenge and change.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence/ Forming Technologies welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Information you submit as part of your application must be true, accurate, complete and not misleading. You understand that any false or misleading statements or omissions made by you during the application process, including your application and interviews, may be sufficient cause to justify the rejection of your application or, if you have already become an employee, the immediate termination of your employment, subject to due process.
When you provide us with information about any other third party as part of the recruitment process (e.g. referees) then, before providing us with such information, you must inform the relevant individuals that you will disclose their personal data to us and provide a copy of this notice to them.
We will only process your personal data for the specific purpose of processing and managing your application. In particular we process candidates’ personal data to:
- Undertake recruitment activities, such as determining the suitability of a candidate’s qualifications.
- Assist us in managing external providers. (e.g. recruitment agencies)
- Manage our HR records and Update the Hexagon employee database.
- Reply to an official request from a public or judicial authority with the necessary authorisation.
- Comply with any legal obligation imposed on Hexagon in relation to its recruitment practice.
It is our policy to retain your details for 12 months during which your candidacy will be assessed against other potential opportunities. Prior to the expiration of that 12 month period you will be notified of the impending deletion and you will be given a choice to remain on our database for a further 12 months. At any time during the recruitment process you can request your data to be deleted from our database. You are always able to apply to any position advertised by Hexagon once more.
Note: in some countries we are legally obliged to keep your information for a longer period to comply with governmental reporting. In these cases we will be unable to delete your full details from our records.About Hexagon
Hexagon is a global leader in sensor, software and autonomous solutions. We are putting data to work to boost efficiency, productivity, and quality across industrial, manufacturing, infrastructure, safety, and mobility applications.
Our technologies are shaping urban and production ecosystems to become increasingly connected and autonomous – ensuring a scalable, sustainable future.
Hexagon’s Manufacturing Intelligence division provides solutions that utilise data from design and engineering, production and metrology to make manufacturing smarter.