Field Service Engineer
Hexagon Metrology, S. de R.L. de C.V. is seeking a Field Service Technician. Ideally, a successful candidate will live in or around Hermosillo.
The Field Service Technician functions include installing, calibrating, diagnosing, repairing and supporting our products, and maintaining a high level of professionalism and work ethic with a strong customer focus to match or exceed our customer expectations. All these functions need to be fulfilled while maintaining compliance with Hexagon’s and our customers’ policies.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform the following services on Hexagon products following company procedures:
- Calibrations and Certifications
- Packing and relocations
- Machine surveys and evaluations
- Diagnostics and troubleshooting
- Prepare detailed Service Reports for customers and company.
- Issue Calibration Certificates per Hexagon procedures.
- Follow the company expenses policy and submit expense reports in a timely matter and within the limits established in the company expenses policy.
- Maintain Hexagon work equipment in good working conditions.
- Problem solving
- Maintain a customer focus to ensure customer satisfaction
- Travel 50% outside of city residence and 50% in city of residence surroundings or on company premises
Background and Skills Required
- Technical Degree
- Basic Electric Systems knowledge
- Mechanics Concepts
- Pneumatics Concepts
- Computer Skills
- No physical restrictions
- Customer focused
- Language: Spanish native and 80% English language skills
- Ability to perform manual labor in customer facilities and labs
- Comfortable working in industrial environments and temperature controlled labs
- Ability to carry tools and equipment to different sites
- Ability to lift objects
- Ability to drive vehicle to required locations
- Ability to travel
- Dimensional Metrology knowledge
- CMM equipment experience
- Calibration norms
Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence helps industrial manufacturers develop the disruptive technologies of today and the life-changing products of tomorrow. As a leading metrology and manufacturing solution specialist, our expertise in sensing, thinking and acting – the collection, analysis and active use of measurement data – gives our customers the confidence to increase production speed and accelerate productivity while enhancing product quality.
Through a network of local service centres, production facilities and commercial operations across five continents, we are shaping smart change in manufacturing to build a world where quality drives productivity. For more information, visit HexagonMI.com.
Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence is part of Hexagon, a leading global provider of information technologies that drive productivity and quality across geospatial and industrial enterprise applications.
Hexagon’s solutions integrate sensors, software, domain knowledge and customer workflows into intelligent information ecosystems that deliver actionable information. They are used in a broad range of vital industries.
Hexagon (Nasdaq Stockholm: HEXA B) has approximately 18,000 employees in 50 countries and net sales of approximately 3.1bn EUR. Learn more at hexagon.com and follow us @HexagonAB.