Field Service Engineer
The Field Service Engineer functions include installing, calibrating, diagnosing, repairing and supporting our products, and maintaining a high level of professionalism and work ethic with a strong customer focus to match or exceed our customer expectations. All these functions need to be fulfilled while maintaining compliance with Hexagon’s and our customers’ policies.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform the following services on Hexagon products following company procedures:
- Calibrations and Certifications
- Packing and relocations
- Machine surveys and evaluations
- Diagnostics and troubleshooting
- Prepare detailed Service Reports for customers and company.
- Issue Calibration Certificates per Hexagon procedures.
- Follow the company expenses policy and submit expense reports in a timely matter and within the limits established in the company expenses policy.
- Maintain Hexagon work equipment in good working conditions.
- Problem solving
- Maintain a customer focus to ensure customer satisfaction
- Travel 50% outside of city residence and 50% in city of residence surroundings or on company premises
- Technical Degree
- Basic Electric Systems knowledge
- Mechanics Concepts
- Pneumatics Concepts
- Computer Skills
- No physical restrictions
- Customer focused
- Language: Spanish native and 80% English language skills
- Ability to perform manual labor in customer facilities and labs
- Comfortable working in industrial environments and temperature controlled labs
- Ability to carry tools and equipment to different sites
- Ability to lift objects
- Ability to drive vehicle to required locations
- Ability to travel
- Dimensional Metrology knowledge
- CMM equipment experience
- Calibration norms
Hexagon is a global leader in sensor, software and autonomous solutions. We are putting data to work to boost efficiency, productivity, and quality across industrial, manufacturing, infrastructure, safety, and mobility applications.
Our technologies are shaping urban and production ecosystems to become increasingly connected and autonomous – ensuring a scalable, sustainable future.
Hexagon’s Manufacturing Intelligence division provides solutions that utilise data from design and engineering, production and metrology to make manufacturing smarter.
Hexagon (Nasdaq Stockholm: HEXA B) has approximately 20,000 employees in 50 countries and net sales of approximately 3.8bn EUR. Learn more at hexagon.com and follow us @HexagonAB.