Field Service Engineer
Duties and Responsibilities
1. Perform the following services on Hexagon products following company procedures:
- Calibration and Certifications
- Packing and relocations
- Machine surveys and evaluations
- Diagnose and troubleshooting
2. Prepare detailed Service Reports for customers and company.
3. Issue Calibration Certificates per Hexagon procedures.
4. Follow the company expenses policy and submit expense reports in timely matter and within the limits established in the company expenses policy.
5. Maintain Hexagon work equipment in good working conditions.
6. Problem solving
7. Maintain a customer focus to ensure customer satisfaction
Basic Electric Systems Knowledge, Mechanics Concepts, Pneumatics Concepts, Driving, English language.
Hexagon is a global leader in sensor, software and autonomous solutions. We are putting data to work to boost efficiency, productivity, and quality across industrial, manufacturing, infrastructure, safety, and mobility applications.
Our technologies are shaping urban and production ecosystems to become increasingly connected and autonomous – ensuring a scalable, sustainable future.
Hexagon’s Manufacturing Intelligence division provides solutions that utilise data from design and engineering, production and metrology to make manufacturing smarter.
Hexagon (Nasdaq Stockholm: HEXA B) has approximately 20,000 $employees$ in 50 countries and net sales of approximately 3.9bn EUR. Learn more at hexagon.com and follow us @HexagonAB.