Hexagon's Manufacturing Intelligence
seeking a Strategic Account Executive- Aerospace and Defense. Description:
We are looking for a dynamic, high-performing Strategic Account Executive with experience selling technology and services to the Aerospace and Defense industry. We need an individual who can engage with and listen to customer’s needs, work with our pre-sales technical team to develop solutions based on our software and engineering services portfolio, and close business that exceed customer’s expectations while maximizing revenue and corporate objectives.Responsibilities:
- Grow the assigned Aerospace and Defense market within the Design & Engineering group:
- Develop opportunities within your assigned Space accounts leveraging the Business Development Managers, Pre-sales Technical Team and Customer Success Engineers.
- Initiate opportunities to engage with the assigned accounts through Executive Reviews, technical seminars, and training events to uncover new opportunities.
- Research on the evolving Aerospace and Defense market including trends in the use of simulation solutions, then communicate these findings in regular internal meetings with the technical and marketing teams.
- Present client-focused, solution-oriented sales presentations to key decision makers that show the desired future state of the client needs
- Respond quickly to inbound, marketing generated leads to secure new business opportunities
- Promote Hexagon’s Manufacturing Intelligence unique portfolio for Innovation in Product Lifecycle and our mission of Simulation for the Smarter Manufacturing of Sustainable Products
- Leverage Salesforce.com to accurately forecast revenue on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
- Develop and execute targeted action plans to ensure revenue growth within your region.
- Provide quarterly reviews of your territory business via Quarterly Business Reviews (QBR’s)
- Coordinate proper company resources to ensure efficient and stable software sales in a team selling environment
- Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree a plus
- 7 to 10 years of successful software solution sales experience with preferred emphasis on sales to the aerospace/defense industry
- Experience selling CAD/CAE simulation software is an advantage
- Proven success in developing strategic accounts
- Ensure accurate forecasting and documenting all aspects of the sales process into a CRM system
- Organized, self-starter: strong work ethic, dependable, optimizes face time with clients
- Track record of experience selling complex technical products and services
- Ability to navigate and network with complex decision-making units in large accounts
- Results oriented: takes pride in delivering sustained results, tenacious competitor
- Confronts constructively: challenges the status quo, win-win negotiator, client champion
- Builds trusted relationships with both external and internal stakeholders
- Experience in managing large pipeline to achieve quarterly and annual targets
- Knowledge of the entire sales cycle including lead generation, prospecting, contract negotiations and closing
At Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence
, our spirited energy and engagement are evident in our commitment to our work, passion for what we do and the speed by which we achieve it. Here you will find the opportunity to build your career, develop professionally, and explore opportunities across a large, diversified company that prides itself on its innovative spirit and commitment to integrity.
We strive to attract the most talented and dynamic individuals in their fields because our success is in our people! Our culture encourages independent thinking and a team mentality. Exceptional medical, dental, vision insurances Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) 401k with employer match Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) Tuition Reimbursement
Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer ► M/F/Vet/Disability ► E-Verify Participant
Information you submit as part of your application must be true, accurate, complete and not misleading. You understand that any false or misleading statements or omissions made by you during the application process, including your application and interviews, may be sufficient cause to justify the rejection of your application or, if you have already become an employee, the immediate termination of your employment, subject to due process.
When you provide us with information about any other third party as part of the recruitment process (e.g. referees) then, before providing us with such information, you must inform the relevant individuals that you will disclose their personal data to us and provide a copy of this notice to them.
We will only process your personal data for the specific purpose of processing and managing your application. In particular we process candidates’ personal data to:
- Undertake recruitment activities, such as determining the suitability of a candidate’s qualifications.
- Assist us in managing external providers. (e.g. recruitment agencies)
- Manage our HR records and Update the Hexagon employee database.
- Reply to an official request from a public or judicial authority with the necessary authorisation.
- Comply with any legal obligation imposed on Hexagon in relation to its recruitment practice.
It is our policy to retain your details for 12 months during which your candidacy will be assessed against other potential opportunities. Prior to the expiration of that 12 month period you will be notified of the impending deletion and you will be given a choice to remain on our database for a further 12 months. At any time during the recruitment process you can request your data to be deleted from our database. You are always able to apply to any position advertised by Hexagon once more.
Note: in some countries we are legally obliged to keep your information for a longer period to comply with governmental reporting. In these cases we will be unable to delete your full details from our records.
Hexagon is a global leader in sensor, software and autonomous solutions. We are putting data to work to boost efficiency, productivity, and quality across industrial, manufacturing, infrastructure, safety, and mobility applications.
Our technologies are shaping urban and production ecosystems to become increasingly connected and autonomous – ensuring a scalable, sustainable future.
Hexagon’s Manufacturing Intelligence division provides solutions that utilise data from design and engineering, production and metrology to make manufacturing smarter.
Learn more about Hexagon (Nasdaq Stockholm: HEXA B) at hexagon.com and follow us @HexagonAB.
Note: in some countries we are legally obliged to keep your information for a longer period to comply with governmental reporting. In these cases, we will be unable to delete your full details from our records.
ACCOMMODATIONS FOR APPLICANTS WITH DISABILITIES
Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 1-800-766-46731-800-766-4673 FREE for assistance.
“We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.”