Hexagon’s Manufacturing Intelligence
division is seeking an Indirect Channel Sales Manager, Canada
, we strive to help industrial manufacturers develop the disruptive technologies of today and the life-changing products of tomorrow. Our strength comes from our global footprint and enormous portfolio of advanced industrial sensors, measurement technologies, factory automation, simulation, and analytics tools. Description:
Responsible for developing and managing an indirect sales channel for the Design & Engineering Software products in the assigned region. Identify and pursue new resellers and agentsRESPONSIBILITIES:
- Implement plans and strategies to recruit and support selling through Indirect channels
- Manages all sales support activities, including pre-sales technical support, contracts administration and sales planning/administration.
- Oversees assigned geographic area or product/service line to maximize sales revenues through resellers:
- Develops specific plans to ensure revenue growth in all company's products/services through resellers.
- Provides quarterly assessments of resellers sales staff’s productivity.
- Coordinates appropriate company resources to ensure efficient and consistent sales.
- Conducts long-range studies of changes in resellers sales and strategies.
- Build and maintain strong relationship with channel business partners and ensure satisfaction level
- Identify, recruit, and develop resellers in each territory in North & Central America.
- Provide territory management data: forecasts, account management and documentation and activity reports to MSC capabilities to the customer.
- Introduce and integrate MSC technical resources to the customer to demonstrate capability, educate customer personnel and facilitate project management.
- Communicate effectively with resellers in implementing MSC account sales strategies appropriately integrating resources in the sales process and implementation plan.
- Analyze potential problems and address customer issues.
- Provide and coordinate post-sales support working with reseller account managers.
- Implementing activities and initiatives in line with specific vision and strategic objectives for our CAD/CAE business.
- Business consulting at reseller management level.
- Sales training and development and overall sales management at the field level.
- Reseller performance monitoring.
- Management may change this description at any time, according to business needs
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as required
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Engineering, or equivalent relative experience.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in Channel and Direct sales, including
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Sales Management
- Advanced knowledge of the CAE marketplace, engineering applications and the consultative sales process required to close new business in a competitive market.
- Advanced knowledge of direct and indirect sales and compensation models.
- Comprehensive negotiation skills.
- Ability to build one on one relationships with partners and customers and understand business challenges they face, and incorporate in growth planning, sales models, and strategies.
- Comprehensive time management, communication, decision-making, organizational, interpersonal, and presentational skills.
- Extensive travel required.
- Moderate computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Working knowledge in sales automation tools (Salesforce).
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage numerous activities in a geographical territory while maintaining appropriate expense levels.
At Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence
, our spirited energy and engagement are evident in our commitment to our work, passion for what we do and the speed by which we achieve it. Here you will find the opportunity to build your career, develop professionally, and explore opportunities across a large, diversified company that prides itself on its innovative spirit and commitment to integrity.
We strive to attract the most talented and dynamic individuals in their fields because our success is in our people! Our culture encourages independent thinking and a team mentality. And we offer a competitive benefits package that’s second to none!
Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer ► M/F/Vet/Disability ► E-Verify Participant
Information you submit as part of your application must be true, accurate, complete and not misleading. You understand that any false or misleading statements or omissions made by you during the application process, including your application and interviews, may be sufficient cause to justify the rejection of your application or, if you have already become an employee, the immediate termination of your employment, subject to due process.
When you provide us with information about any other third party as part of the recruitment process (e.g. referees) then, before providing us with such information, you must inform the relevant individuals that you will disclose their personal data to us and provide a copy of this notice to them.
We will only process your personal data for the specific purpose of processing and managing your application. In particular we process candidates’ personal data to:
- Undertake recruitment activities, such as determining the suitability of a candidate’s qualifications.
- Assist us in managing external providers. (e.g. recruitment agencies)
- Manage our HR records and Update the Hexagon employee database.
- Reply to an official request from a public or judicial authority with the necessary authorisation.
- Comply with any legal obligation imposed on Hexagon in relation to its recruitment practice.
It is our policy to retain your details for 12 months during which your candidacy will be assessed against other potential opportunities. Prior to the expiration of that 12 month period you will be notified of the impending deletion and you will be given a choice to remain on our database for a further 12 months. At any time during the recruitment process you can request your data to be deleted from our database. You are always able to apply to any position advertised by Hexagon once more.
Note: in some countries we are legally obliged to keep your information for a longer period to comply with governmental reporting. In these cases we will be unable to delete your full details from our records.
Hexagon is a global leader in sensor, software and autonomous solutions. We are putting data to work to boost efficiency, productivity, and quality across industrial, manufacturing, infrastructure, safety, and mobility applications.
Our technologies are shaping urban and production ecosystems to become increasingly connected and autonomous – ensuring a scalable, sustainable future.
Hexagon’s Manufacturing Intelligence division provides solutions that utilise data from design and engineering, production and metrology to make manufacturing smarter.
Learn more about Hexagon (Nasdaq Stockholm: HEXA B) at hexagon.com and follow us @HexagonAB.