Hexagon’s Manufacturing Intelligence
division is seeking a Customer Success Engineer for our Novi, MI location
, we strive to help industrial manufacturers develop the disruptive technologies of today and the life-changing products of tomorrow. Our strength comes from our global footprint and enormous portfolio of advanced industrial sensors, measurement technologies, factory automation, simulation, and analytics tools. Description:
The Customer Success team engages our corporate customers to drive adoption and demonstrate ongoing value. This critical function is responsible for developing existing customers by engaging their engineering teams in the launch and adoption of the complete Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence’s product line.Responsibilities:
- Drive retention and growth among our most valuable customers by understanding their business needs and helping them succeed. Work independently with area customers to support the proper use of the products, expand user growth, and increase product diversification of MSC products to maintain a high degree of customer satisfaction.
- Develop clear understanding of customer needs, success criteria, budget constraints, timing, etc. Work to develop technical content (i.e., presentations, demonstrations, benchmarks, etc.) that deliver proof of business value for MSC’s products.
- Enable successful roll-out of MSC products to customer employees, including sharing and developing relevant creative assets, brainstorming ideas, and attending launches virtually or in person.
- Teach product training classes, customized classes, give seminars on new product releases.
- Maintain a cadence of communicating with customers about their adoption trends, sentiment, and mining opportunities for deeper engagement.
- Marshall resources across the MSC org as needed to support customers’ needs
- Identify opportunities for customers to act as MSC advocates (e.g., testimonials, case studies)
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, or equivalent experience
- Master’s degree in Engineering highly preferred
- Minimum of 3+ years of professional experience with multi-domain CAE simulations focus on traditional structural FEA and CFD applications. Excellent FEA background a must.
- Preferred experience in one of MSC products like MSC Nastran, Apex, Cradle as a minimum. Experience with a similar suite of engineering analysis software considered for exceptional candidates.
- Good understanding of CAE and analytical simulation workflows
- Extensive knowledge of one or more MSC products including but not limited to: Nastran, Apex, Cradle
- Ability to develop end to end simulation workflows based on unique customer needs
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work in a team environment
- Good problem identification and problem-solving skills
- Work to task completion including occasional off-hours and/or weekend hours
- Ability to learn, grow and adapt to changing work requirements
- Programming knowledge (Python required)
- Familiarity with APIs, script writing, XML
- Advanced computer skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
At Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence
, our spirited energy and engagement are evident in our commitment to our work, passion for what we do and the speed by which we achieve it. Here you will find the opportunity to build your career, develop professionally, and explore opportunities across a large, diversified company that prides itself on its innovative spirit and commitment to integrity.
We strive to attract the most talented and dynamic individuals in their fields because our success is in our people! Our culture encourages independent thinking and a team mentality. And we offer a competitive benefits package that’s second to none.
Exceptional medical, dental, vision insurances
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
401k with employer match
Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer ► M/F/Vet/Disability ► E-Verify Participant
Information you submit as part of your application must be true, accurate, complete and not misleading. You understand that any false or misleading statements or omissions made by you during the application process, including your application and interviews, may be sufficient cause to justify the rejection of your application or, if you have already become an employee, the immediate termination of your employment, subject to due process.
When you provide us with information about any other third party as part of the recruitment process (e.g. referees) then, before providing us with such information, you must inform the relevant individuals that you will disclose their personal data to us and provide a copy of this notice to them.
We will only process your personal data for the specific purpose of processing and managing your application. In particular we process candidates’ personal data to:
- Undertake recruitment activities, such as determining the suitability of a candidate’s qualifications.
- Assist us in managing external providers. (e.g. recruitment agencies)
- Manage our HR records and Update the Hexagon employee database.
- Reply to an official request from a public or judicial authority with the necessary authorisation.
- Comply with any legal obligation imposed on Hexagon in relation to its recruitment practice.
It is our policy to retain your details for 12 months during which your candidacy will be assessed against other potential opportunities. Prior to the expiration of that 12 month period you will be notified of the impending deletion and you will be given a choice to remain on our database for a further 12 months. At any time during the recruitment process you can request your data to be deleted from our database. You are always able to apply to any position advertised by Hexagon once more.
Note: in some countries we are legally obliged to keep your information for a longer period to comply with governmental reporting. In these cases we will be unable to delete your full details from our records.
Hexagon is a global leader in sensor, software and autonomous solutions. We are putting data to work to boost efficiency, productivity, and quality across industrial, manufacturing, infrastructure, safety, and mobility applications.
Our technologies are shaping urban and production ecosystems to become increasingly connected and autonomous – ensuring a scalable, sustainable future.
Hexagon’s Manufacturing Intelligence division provides solutions that utilise data from design and engineering, production and metrology to make manufacturing smarter.
Learn more about Hexagon (Nasdaq Stockholm: HEXA B) at hexagon.com and follow us @HexagonAB.
Note: in some countries we are legally obliged to keep your information for a longer period to comply with governmental reporting. In these cases, we will be unable to delete your full details from our records.
ACCOMMODATIONS FOR APPLICANTS WITH DISABILITIES
Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 1-800-766-46731-800-766-4673 FREE for assistance.
“We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.”