Hexagon's Manufacturing Intelligence division is seeking a Marketing Coordinator for our Oakville, Ontario location.Description: The Marketing Coordinator will support marketing initiatives with research, communications, organization projects, writing and proof reading. Assists with the development, marketing, and advertising campaigns; tracks sales data, maintains promotional materials inventory, assists with meetings and trade shows, maintains databases, and prepares reports. Works independently on special projects according to agreed timelines and special requests.Responsibilities:
- Contribute to content of press releases, case studies, white papers, executive bios, corporate newsletter content, social media content, and speaking proposals
- Working with North America team, coordinate fulfillment of media placements
- Working with NA events team, support planning of meetings, trade shows and other events by assembling and coordinating requirements, establishing contacts, managing required records, purchase requisitions, etc.
- Contribute to content on social media, blog, etc.
- Proofread promotional and public relations materials
- Facilitate marketing requests for customer presentations, video and photo requests, public relations support, and training assistance
- Source, compare and make recommendations for external marketing vendors
- Maintain department budget records and make department purchases
- Remains current with industry practice on marketing communications
- Take ownership for new requests, exploring opportunities while achieving organizational goals
- Act as a brand champion in the organization and ensure that use of the brand is compliant
- Remain current with industry practices and skills by attending training classes, independent research, and seminars as needed
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Post-secondary education in Marketing, Communication or related field or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Strong project management skills
- Strong attention to detail, ability to organize data
- Excellent written, verbal and communication skills
- Proficient with MS Office with advanced skills in Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Ability to grasp technical concepts and learn new technologies quickly
- Experience with electronic marketing techniques
- Multi-tasking, self-starter with a can-do attitude
- Second language a plus
- Works independently as well as in a team environment
At Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence
, our spirited energy and engagement are evident in our commitment to our work, passion for what we do and the speed by which we achieve it. Here you will find the opportunity to build your career, develop professionally, and explore opportunities across a large, diversified company that prides itself on its innovative spirit and commitment to integrity.
We strive to attract the most talented and dynamic individuals in their fields because our success is in our people! Our culture encourages independent thinking and a team mentality. And we offer a competitive benefits package that’s second to none.
Competitive Salary with Bonus Plan
Comprehensive Benefit Package with health, dental, vision including health and personal spending accounts
RRSP company contribution plan and TFSA options
Generous paid time off (PTO)
Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence Canada is an equal opportunity employer and committed to a diverse workforce and encourage applications from all qualified individuals. Accommodation is available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment process. To request accommodation, contact Human Resources.
Information you submit as part of your application must be true, accurate, complete and not misleading. You understand that any false or misleading statements or omissions made by you during the application process, including your application and interviews, may be sufficient cause to justify the rejection of your application or, if you have already become an employee, the immediate termination of your employment, subject to due process.
When you provide us with information about any other third party as part of the recruitment process (e.g. referees) then, before providing us with such information, you must inform the relevant individuals that you will disclose their personal data to us and provide a copy of this notice to them.
We will only process your personal data for the specific purpose of processing and managing your application. In particular we process candidates’ personal data to:
- Undertake recruitment activities, such as determining the suitability of a candidate’s qualifications.
- Assist us in managing external providers. (e.g. recruitment agencies)
- Manage our HR records and Update the Hexagon employee database.
- Reply to an official request from a public or judicial authority with the necessary authorisation.
- Comply with any legal obligation imposed on Hexagon in relation to its recruitment practice.
It is our policy to retain your details for 12 months during which your candidacy will be assessed against other potential opportunities. Prior to the expiration of that 12 month period you will be notified of the impending deletion and you will be given a choice to remain on our database for a further 12 months. At any time during the recruitment process you can request your data to be deleted from our database. You are always able to apply to any position advertised by Hexagon once more.
Note: in some countries we are legally obliged to keep your information for a longer period to comply with governmental reporting. In these cases we will be unable to delete your full details from our records.
Hexagon is a global leader in sensor, software and autonomous solutions. We are putting data to work to boost efficiency, productivity, and quality across industrial, manufacturing, infrastructure, safety, and mobility applications.
Our technologies are shaping urban and production ecosystems to become increasingly connected and autonomous – ensuring a scalable, sustainable future.
Hexagon’s Manufacturing Intelligence division provides solutions that utilise data from design and engineering, production and metrology to make manufacturing smarter.
Learn more about Hexagon (Nasdaq Stockholm: HEXA B) at hexagon.com and follow us @HexagonAB.