Hexagon’s Manufacturing Intelligence,
division is seeking an Inside Sales Associate- RADAN for our Forest Lake, MN location.
, we strive to help industrial manufacturers develop the disruptive technologies of today and the life-changing products of tomorrow. Our strength comes from our global footprint and enormous portfolio of advanced industrial sensors, measurement technologies, factory automation, simulation, and analytics tools. Description:
The Inside Sales Associate-RADAN is a front-line employee, interacting with customers by telephone, email, and social media. The Inside Sales Associate is responsible for contacting existing customers to ensure software and hardware maintenance agreements are renewed annually and introduce/upsell additional HMI solutions.Responsibilities:
- Manage all aspects of the renewal process in assigned sales territory and/or book of accounts
- Consistently reach out to existing clients to close/secure orders for Hardware and/or Software Maintenance revenue, in addition to upselling opportunities
- Manage and track all quote requests, keeping forecasts up to date in CRM
- Generate sales proposals, maintain forecasts, create/update a variety of spreadsheets and data entry
- Meeting or exceeding quota and all KPIs, such as call volume, creating new opportunities, and generating upsell/recovery revenue
- Uncovering additional opportunities from relationship building for other products
- Process orders, perform follow up activities and ensure order delivery is complete
- Assist clients with general inquiries, questions, and concerns
- Coordinate and interface with other departments, gathering information and communicating it clearly to others
- Assist with answering incoming calls and leverage sales skills to identify needs, propose solutions, and/or direct calls to the appropriate team
- Work with an Inside Sales team members or mentor to share best practices, and develop strategies in generating additional revenue
- Assist clients with general inquiries, questions, and concerns
- Maintains thorough knowledge of company’s products and understanding of structure
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Associate Degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- 1 – 3 years related experience in sales/account management environment
- Salesforce and SalesLoft experience preferred
- Prior experience selling high-volume technology solutions and services a plus
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills
- Excellent customer service skills; building and maintaining strong relationships
- Creative, self-motivated, and driven
- Excellent analytical, detail oriented, and reasoning skills
- Outstanding telephone manner, follow-through and questioning skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- Experience managing databases
- Experience with ERP systems, BPCS or LX a plus
- Works independently as well as in a team environment
At Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence
, our spirited energy and engagement are evident in our commitment to our work, passion for what we do and the speed by which we achieve it. Here you will find the opportunity to build your career, develop professionally, and explore opportunities across a large, diversified company that prides itself on its innovative spirit and commitment to integrity.
We strive to attract the most talented and dynamic individuals in their fields because our success is in our people! Our culture encourages independent thinking and a team mentality. And we offer a competitive benefits package that’s second to none! Exceptional medical, dental, vision insurances Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) 401k with employer match Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) Tuition Reimbursement
Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer ► M/F/Vet/Disability ► E-Verify Participant
Information you submit as part of your application must be true, accurate, complete and not misleading. You understand that any false or misleading statements or omissions made by you during the application process, including your application and interviews, may be sufficient cause to justify the rejection of your application or, if you have already become an employee, the immediate termination of your employment, subject to due process.
When you provide us with information about any other third party as part of the recruitment process (e.g. referees) then, before providing us with such information, you must inform the relevant individuals that you will disclose their personal data to us and provide a copy of this notice to them.
We will only process your personal data for the specific purpose of processing and managing your application. In particular we process candidates’ personal data to:
- Undertake recruitment activities, such as determining the suitability of a candidate’s qualifications.
- Assist us in managing external providers. (e.g. recruitment agencies)
- Manage our HR records and Update the Hexagon employee database.
- Reply to an official request from a public or judicial authority with the necessary authorisation.
- Comply with any legal obligation imposed on Hexagon in relation to its recruitment practice.
It is our policy to retain your details for 12 months during which your candidacy will be assessed against other potential opportunities. Prior to the expiration of that 12 month period you will be notified of the impending deletion and you will be given a choice to remain on our database for a further 12 months. At any time during the recruitment process you can request your data to be deleted from our database. You are always able to apply to any position advertised by Hexagon once more.
Note: in some countries we are legally obliged to keep your information for a longer period to comply with governmental reporting. In these cases we will be unable to delete your full details from our records.
Hexagon is a global leader in sensor, software and autonomous solutions. We are putting data to work to boost efficiency, productivity, and quality across industrial, manufacturing, infrastructure, safety, and mobility applications.
Our technologies are shaping urban and production ecosystems to become increasingly connected and autonomous – ensuring a scalable, sustainable future.
Hexagon’s Manufacturing Intelligence division provides solutions that utilise data from design and engineering, production and metrology to make manufacturing smarter.
Learn more about Hexagon (Nasdaq Stockholm: HEXA B) at hexagon.com and follow us @HexagonAB.
Note: in some countries we are legally obliged to keep your information for a longer period to comply with governmental reporting. In these cases, we will be unable to delete your full details from our records.
ACCOMMODATIONS FOR APPLICANTS WITH DISABILITIES
Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 1-800-766-46731-800-766-4673 FREE for assistance.
“We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.”