Technical Specialist - System Dynamics
Provide technical ownership in a team that helps to accelerate the adoption of MSC products and improve customer productivity through effective technical solutions, sales and marketing engagements across domains and System Dynamics technologies.
DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work independently, with the Technical team and with Sales personnel to provide product, business and technical knowledge to support customers
- Help accelerate the competency of customers through frequent visits, demonstrations, hand holding and implementation of projects
- Responsible for understanding business and technical problems faced by the customers, including industry practices, key regulations, business drivers, competitive analyses, evolving business needs, etc.
- Responsible for conducting meetings, trainings and tailoring communications to address business needs of existing and potential clients
- Responsible for staying abreast of product roadmap as well as understanding the scenarios, features and functions within each of the products
- Liaison with customers, Sales organization and Channel Partners to provide feedback about features, gaps, competitive analysis and other related information
- Development of Industry specific and technical whitepapers
- Attendance at conferences and working with Subject Matter Experts, and research to stay on top of changes in business and technology
- Attendance and conducting of product and/or domain specific marketing events
- Graduate or Postgraduate degree in Mechanical Engineering or related from a reputed institution
- Very strong understanding and experience in Motion Analysis and Multi-Body Dynamics, especially with Adams
- Good understanding of Controls and Systems simulation, especially with Easy5 or AMESim or similar
- Programming background with C++ and/or Python will be an added advantage
- 2-4 years’ experience in the field of Motion Analysis and Multi-Body Dynamics
- At least 3 years’ direct experience in kinetic and kinematic simulation of products and components
- Good knowledge of MBD standards, processes and tools in the Automotive industry.
- Demonstrated capability to perform Motion and Controls Analysis of components and developing simulation techniques and solutions
- Good knowledge of various Adams modules like View, Car, Durability, etc., Easy5 or AMESim modules, and also physical testing and correlation
- At least 1 years’ experience in software development using C++ and/or Python, or similar languages will be an added advantage
- any experience in ROMAX will be added advantage.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES DESIRED:
- Strong technical knowhow and abilities
- Excellent interpersonal relationship building skills
- Excellent analytical, verbal, written and communication skills
- Able to communicate technical and business information to widely varied audiences
- Ability to understand and capture business requirements, processes and problems
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Extremely motivated and a team player
Information you submit as part of your application must be true, accurate, complete and not misleading. You understand that any false or misleading statements or omissions made by you during the application process, including your application and interviews, may be sufficient cause to justify the rejection of your application or, if you have already become an employee, the immediate termination of your employment, subject to due process.
When you provide us with information about any other third party as part of the recruitment process (e.g. referees) then, before providing us with such information, you must inform the relevant individuals that you will disclose their personal data to us and provide a copy of this notice to them.
We will only process your personal data for the specific purpose of processing and managing your application. In particular we process candidates’ personal data to:
- Undertake recruitment activities, such as determining the suitability of a candidate’s qualifications.
- Assist us in managing external providers. (e.g. recruitment agencies)
- Manage our HR records and Update the Hexagon employee database.
- Reply to an official request from a public or judicial authority with the necessary authorisation.
- Comply with any legal obligation imposed on Hexagon in relation to its recruitment practice.
It is our policy to retain your details for 12 months during which your candidacy will be assessed against other potential opportunities. Prior to the expiration of that 12 month period you will be notified of the impending deletion and you will be given a choice to remain on our database for a further 12 months. At any time during the recruitment process you can request your data to be deleted from our database. You are always able to apply to any position advertised by Hexagon once more.
Note: in some countries we are legally obliged to keep your information for a longer period to comply with governmental reporting. In these cases we will be unable to delete your full details from our records.
Hexagon is a global leader in sensor, software and autonomous solutions. We are putting data to work to boost efficiency, productivity, and quality across industrial, manufacturing, infrastructure, safety, and mobility applications.
Our technologies are shaping urban and production ecosystems to become increasingly connected and autonomous – ensuring a scalable, sustainable future.
Hexagon’s Manufacturing Intelligence division provides solutions that utilise data from design and engineering, production and metrology to make manufacturing smarter.
Learn more about Hexagon (Nasdaq Stockholm: HEXA B) at hexagon.com and follow us @HexagonAB.