Committed and with passion for precision we create digital reality solutions combining sensor, software, and autonomous technologies to empower a sustainable future.
In international and interdisciplinary teams, we develop smart precision measuring instruments for various fields of application. Technical innovations are your passion? You implement your ideas with reliable flair? Join our team and make your visions come true!
Senior Electronic Design Engineer (f/m/d)
This appeals to you
- Electronics design from prototype to product of complex analog and digital circuits
- Creation of schematics and layout (Altium) for complex printed circuit boards (like ARM Processors, FPGAs, complex front-end circuits)
- Implementation of sophisticated electronics designs for signal processing, high-speed interfaces, analog front-end and DC/DC converter circuits (low power < 100W)
- Measurement and characterization of electronic assemblies and function tests to check the specifications (incl. EMC, safety)
- Building functional models and prototypes for new technologies
- Participation in the system architecture, developing concepts and performing hardware reviews
- Close cooperation with software, firmware, application experts and external electronic design
- Working with local and global Hexagon project teams, occasionally on site
- Taking over technical design responsibility and critical decision making
This is you
- Master's degree or equivalent qualification in electrical engineering
- 5+ years of proven professional experience in the industry of electronics design
- Proven experience with CAD (Altium) and simulation tools (Spice)
- Experience with digital / analog design, high-speed interfaces and DC/DC converters
- Knowledge of EMC validation and functional safety
- Experience with FPGA design (Xilinx Vivado) is an advantage
- Outside-the-box thinking, open-minded and motivated personality
- You enjoy working in an interdisciplinary and international team where innovation is core priority
- Excellent communication skills in English
Nice to have
- Knowledge of motion control systems or robotics
- High-frequency electronics as well as wireless technologies, embedded software or FPGA
- Experience in using common tools (C ++ / C #, Matlab, Python) in the testing process
- User knowledge of EtherCAT, DS402 and tools (TwinCAT)
- German language proficiency
Hexagon is a leading provider of digital reality solutions and employs more than 21,000 people in 50 countries. You will be part of a strong, experienced, inspiring and motivated team of experts driving the future of Hexagon. You will use and develop your skills in our highly innovative and diverse environment.
Flexible working models allow you to ideally combine work and private interests.
If you have any questions about our positions or our company, please do not hesitate to .
Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence / HTC
Information you submit as part of your application must be true, accurate, complete and not misleading. You understand that any false or misleading statements or omissions made by you during the application process, including your application and interviews, may be sufficient cause to justify the rejection of your application or, if you have already become an employee, the immediate termination of your employment, subject to due process.
When you provide us with information about any other third party as part of the recruitment process (e.g. referees) then, before providing us with such information, you must inform the relevant individuals that you will disclose their personal data to us and provide a copy of this notice to them.
We will only process your personal data for the specific purpose of processing and managing your application. In particular we process candidates’ personal data to:
- Undertake recruitment activities, such as determining the suitability of a candidate’s qualifications.
- Assist us in managing external providers. (e.g. recruitment agencies)
- Manage our HR records and Update the Hexagon employee database.
- Reply to an official request from a public or judicial authority with the necessary authorisation.
- Comply with any legal obligation imposed on Hexagon in relation to its recruitment practice.
It is our policy to retain your details for 12 months during which your candidacy will be assessed against other potential opportunities. Prior to the expiration of that 12 month period you will be notified of the impending deletion and you will be given a choice to remain on our database for a further 12 months. At any time during the recruitment process you can request your data to be deleted from our database. You are always able to apply to any position advertised by Hexagon once more.
Note: in some countries we are legally obliged to keep your information for a longer period to comply with governmental reporting. In these cases we will be unable to delete your full details from our records.
Hexagon is a global leader in sensor, software and autonomous solutions. We are putting data to work to boost efficiency, productivity, and quality across industrial, manufacturing, infrastructure, safety, and mobility applications.
Our technologies are shaping urban and production ecosystems to become increasingly connected and autonomous – ensuring a scalable, sustainable future.
Hexagon’s Manufacturing Intelligence division provides solutions that utilise data from design and engineering, production and metrology to make manufacturing smarter.
Learn more about Hexagon (Nasdaq Stockholm: HEXA B) at hexagon.com and follow us @HexagonAB.