Digital Marketing Campaign Specialist
Telford, United Kingdom
With a focus on demand generation, this role will identify and create high-impact and targeted campaigns to achieve revenue and business objectives, as well as drive traffic to the website, increase awareness and generate leads for the sales funnel. You will work closely with other marketing teammates and business stakeholders to deliver the marketing programmes, supporting execution across the globe.
- Run and optimise automated, digital, inbound and outbound marketing campaigns based on various criteria to drive client engagement
- Work with marketing and key stakeholders including sales to develop and deliver a cohesive plan that facilitates growth
- Analyse and report the effectiveness of campaign activities
- Support global and regional teams with the management of digital advertising strategies
- Management of marketing automation databases in line with the company data protection policy
- A minimum of 3 years' prior experience in B2B campaigns, lead-generation, analytics, KPI reporting and strategy-planning.
- Hands-on experience with marketing automation platforms (Salesforce Pardot experience preferred but not required)
- Demonstratable experience of building engagement plans, including the construction of Emails and landing pages
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience of digital advertising platforms such as AdWords, Adroll, LinkedIn, ABM platforms etc.
- Experience of project management, working with multiple stakeholders.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills