Website Strategy Manager
Location: UK (Ideally near Telford or Cobham)
The Website Strategy Manager will be responsible for a key global project – the migration and integration of 40+ individual Hexgon MI websites into one central Hexagon website
The Website Strategy Manager will report to the Global Marketing Communications Director
Tasks in more detail:
- Manage the redesign and build of website (working with different teams) working on usability, look, content and accessibility
- Provide project management, updating, oversight, tracking and reporting on the intranet and Internet platforms. Scope needs, define project objectives and develop Web-based solutions to build consensus among target audiences.
- Prototype, wireframe, design, code and optimise websites according to requested specifications and provide additional support and updates as needed.
- Monitor online website traffic and create analytic reports as needed. Monitor online reputation by documenting and responding to all questions and or negative reviews.
- Evaluate and recommend new web application systems, tools and technologies to ensure a cohesive, current information system and application infrastructure portfolio
- Assist marketing initiatives with technical and creative web-based solutions that address complex business processes while meeting internal or external marketing objectives, including creative design, new media, audio and video solutions.
- Responsible for the management of Content Management System and development in conjunction with I.T.
- 5+ years experience in Web site design and implementation.
- Must have expert knowledge of open source CMS (Wordpress, Drupal, Sitecore, Joomla, etc.) and be familiar with databases, e-commerce & CRM
- Experience with data storage options and database back-ends (MSSQL, MySQL, flatfile)
- Database Experience with mobile applications development and management for iPhone, iPad and Android devices.
Information you submit as part of your application must be true, accurate, complete and not misleading. You understand that any false or misleading statements or omissions made by you during the application process, including your application and interviews, may be sufficient cause to justify the rejection of your application or, if you have already become an employee, the immediate termination of your employment, subject to due process.
When you provide us with information about any other third party as part of the recruitment process (e.g. referees) then, before providing us with such information, you must inform the relevant individuals that you will disclose their personal data to us and provide a copy of this notice to them.
We will only process your personal data for the specific purpose of processing and managing your application. In particular we process candidates’ personal data to:
- Undertake recruitment activities, such as determining the suitability of a candidate’s qualifications.
- Assist us in managing external providers. (e.g. recruitment agencies)
- Manage our HR records and Update the Hexagon employee database.
- Reply to an official request from a public or judicial authority with the necessary authorisation.
- Comply with any legal obligation imposed on Hexagon in relation to its recruitment practice.
It is our policy to retain your details for 12 months during which your candidacy will be assessed against other potential opportunities. Prior to the expiration of that 12 month period you will be notified of the impending deletion and you will be given a choice to remain on our database for a further 12 months. At any time during the recruitment process you can request your data to be deleted from our database. You are always able to apply to any position advertised by Hexagon once more.
Note: in some countries we are legally obliged to keep your information for a longer period to comply with governmental reporting. In these cases we will be unable to delete your full details from our records.About Hexagon
Hexagon is a global leader in sensor, software and autonomous solutions. We are putting data to work to boost efficiency, productivity, and quality across industrial, manufacturing, infrastructure, safety, and mobility applications.
Our technologies are shaping urban and production ecosystems to become increasingly connected and autonomous – ensuring a scalable, sustainable future.
Hexagon’s Manufacturing Intelligence division provides solutions that utilise data from design and engineering, production and metrology to make manufacturing smarter.