Telford, United Kingdom
The Administrator will be responsible for the delivery of administration support for service centres and field engineers to allow for efficient and effective scheduling and management of engineer's equipment and reporting.
The Administrator will report to the UK Service Manager.
- Schedule activity
- Commercialisation of servicing
- Checking PO for service work
- Cooperation with service team, sales team and technical team
- Intercompany calibration for internal customers, managing the scheduling
- Support ticket logging and management
- Working with excel and other record of information
- Support senior coordinator during busy and holiday periods
- Scheduling breakdowns
- Support for customers and engineers (phone and email)
- 2-3 years experience in a customer focused service role
- Efficient administration skills
- Technical interest
- Proactive and dynamic approach
Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence helps industrial manufacturers develop the disruptive technologies of today and the life-changing products of tomorrow. As a leading metrology and manufacturing solution specialist, our expertise in sensing, thinking and acting – the collection, analysis and active use of measurement data – gives our customers the confidence to increase production speed and accelerate productivity while enhancing product quality.
Through a network of local service centres, production facilities and commercial operations across five continents, we are shaping smart change in manufacturing to build a world where quality drives productivity. For more information, visit HexagonMI.com.
Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence is part of Hexagon, a leading global provider of information technologies that drive productivity and quality across geospatial and industrial enterprise applications.
Hexagon’s solutions integrate sensors, software, domain knowledge and customer workflows into intelligent information ecosystems that deliver actionable information. They are used in a broad range of vital industries.
Hexagon (Nasdaq Stockholm: HEXA B) has approximately 20,000 employees in 50 countries and net sales of approximately 3.8bn EUR. Learn more at hexagon.com and follow us @HexagonAB.