Product Line Specialist - Optiv
Telford, United Kingdom
As a leading metrology and manufacturing solution specialist, our expertise in sensing, thinking and acting – the collection, analysis and active use of measurement data – gives our customers the confidence to increase production speed and accelerate productivity while enhancing product quality.
Through a network of local service centres, production facilities and commercial operations across five continents, we are shaping smart change in manufacturing to build a world where quality drives productivity.
To strengthen the sales team we are looking for a Product Line Specialist - Optiv (Hexagon Multi-Sensor Measurement Systems)
- Reporting directly to the UK Sales Manager.
- To develop and execute a successful sales strategy to achieve orders and growth plan for the Hexagon Multi-Sensor Measuring Systems product line.
- The role encompasses account-management of existing customers, but a strong emphasis on the development of sales in new and emerging market segments.
- Develop and maintain strong working partnerships with all local Technical Sales Managers to achieve common goals.
- The role includes:
- Sales lead generation and qualification.
- Product presentation and quote generation.
- Support sales team in negotiation and sales closure.
- Factory liaison and sales team training / support.
- Experience in dimensional metrology and associated principles of precision manufacturing.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills and the ability to create and develop lasting relationships with both customers and colleagues.
- Highly self-motivated individual with the ability to work independently as well as within a team.
- A professional approach to account management and business development
- Meticulous record keeping and attention to detail whilst working in a Salesforce.com environment and when responding to technical and commercial tenders
- Set, agree, own and execute your own Sales Business Plan as part of the UK Regional Sales Plan.
- The successful candidate is expected to ‘challenge the norm’ where appropriate to proactively drive growth of this class-leading product in to the region.
If you feel at home in a dynamic sales environment and you are ready to take the challenge at Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence, please send your application by Friday 16th November 2018.