Measurement Specialist – Contract Inspection - Silverstone Park
Silverstone, United Kingdom
To strengthen the team we are looking for a Measurement Specialist – Contract Inspection - Silverstone Park.
- Provide measurement support for Network members, including metrology consultation, contract inspection, basic training and software testing.
- Predominantly facility based role working with new and existing customers, within the Silverstone Park catchment area.
- Manage the scheduling and complete the inspection of customer parts, using a wide array of Hexagon and third-party inspection equipment located on site.
- Provide a part programming service for customer components.
- Attending promotional activity to provide customer demonstrations
- Visiting customers to support sales activity
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes and constraints.
- Demonstrable experience in dimensional metrology and associated principles of manufacturing and inspection.
- A current working knowledge of Hexagon core software, including PC-Dmis and Quindos.
- Work experience in advanced co-ordinate Metrology.
- Proficiency to operate in a Microsoft Office environment to a high level.
- Ability to manage a project through from end to end with a thorough understanding of dependencies and consequences.
- Ability to read technical drawings, ideally proficiency in CAD or equivalent.
- Strong communication and networking skills and the ability to create and develop lasting relationships with both customers and colleagues
- Highly self-motivated
If you feel at home in a high-tech environment and you are ready to take the challenge at Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence, please send your application to:
Human Resources Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence,