Calibration Laboratory Manager
Technical Service and Support, Telford, United Kingdom
The Calibration Lab Manager will responsible for the governance and continuous improvement of Management System associated with ISO17025 certification for all identified Hexagon Product Lines.
The Calibration Lab Manager will report to the Business Improvement and Compliance Manager.
Tasks in more detail:
- Management of laboratory activities in association with the service team
- Development and implementation of Management System to meet the requirements of the ISO/IEC 17025 standard and Calibration Management Process within Hexagon Metrology Ltd.
- Liaise with customers on all aspect associated with calibration and associated ISO standards for different Product Lines in the Hexagon portfolio
- Processing and issuing metrological / calibration (UKAS) certificates from calibration reports, made by Service Engineers, to customers
- Implementation, control & management of gauge management system for Service Engineers equipment
- Strong Metrology Knowledge
- solid experience in Calibration Laboratory Management
- Auditing experience to ISO/IEC17025 & ISO9001 standards
- Experience working with UKAS
- Experience with Management systems
What we offer:
Working with a top class company in the metrology field, where your skills can actually be used and your expertise will be needed. Also, not only the laboratory manager will manage the maintenance of existing certifications but will also manage the creation of certifications for new instruments not yet accredited on the UK market.
Information you submit as part of your application must be true, accurate, complete and not misleading. You understand that any false or misleading statements or omissions made by you during the application process, including your application and interviews, may be sufficient cause to justify the rejection of your application or, if you have already become an employee, the immediate termination of your employment, subject to due process.
When you provide us with information about any other third party as part of the recruitment process (e.g. referees) then, before providing us with such information, you must inform the relevant individuals that you will disclose their personal data to us and provide a copy of this notice to them.
We will only process your personal data for the specific purpose of processing and managing your application. In particular we process candidates’ personal data to:
- Undertake recruitment activities, such as determining the suitability of a candidate’s qualifications.
- Assist us in managing external providers. (e.g. recruitment agencies)
- Manage our HR records and Update the Hexagon employee database.
- Reply to an official request from a public or judicial authority with the necessary authorisation.
- Comply with any legal obligation imposed on Hexagon in relation to its recruitment practice.
It is our policy to retain your details for 12 months during which your candidacy will be assessed against other potential opportunities. Prior to the expiration of that 12 month period you will be notified of the impending deletion and you will be given a choice to remain on our database for a further 12 months. At any time during the recruitment process you can request your data to be deleted from our database. You are always able to apply to any position advertised by Hexagon once more.
Note: in some countries we are legally obliged to keep your information for a longer period to comply with governmental reporting. In these cases we will be unable to delete your full details from our records.About Hexagon
Hexagon is a global leader in sensor, software and autonomous solutions. We are putting data to work to boost efficiency, productivity, and quality across industrial, manufacturing, infrastructure, safety, and mobility applications.
Our technologies are shaping urban and production ecosystems to become increasingly connected and autonomous – ensuring a scalable, sustainable future.
Hexagon’s Manufacturing Intelligence division provides solutions that utilise data from design and engineering, production and metrology to make manufacturing smarter.