Scanning. Simple. Precise.
Like the classical high-end scanner lines AICON SmartScan and AICON StereoScan, it is based on the fringe projection technology that provides the strongest luminous power and the best projection quality. The AICON PrimeScan works with the renowned AICON OptoCat software, and thus uses the same algorithms for fast creation of highly-precise point clouds with highest data quality as AICON SmartScan and AICON StereoScan.
The Perfect Configuration For Each Application
The scanner line AICON PrimeScan offers 24 fixed configurations with different resolutions and measuring fields – the perfect solution for every measuring task. It is equipped with either blue-light technology for industrial applications or white-light technology for scanning with additional colour information as required in arts, culture and design.
The AICON PrimeScan has a compact design: the base area equals a DIN A4 sheet, and the scanner weighs about 4 kg only. The working distance is short. Thus, the AICON PrimeScan is the ideal device for easy and uncomplicated scanning in special application areas, as for example on a desktop or in a narrow environment like industrial surroundings.
Correspondent accessory enables both automated measurements and easy acquisition of large volumes.
High-Resolution Sensors for High-Precision Digitisation
Depending on the required resolution and precision, different camera resolutions are available: two, five or eight megapixel. The high-resolution sensor technology guarantees the maximum degree of detail for the object acquisition process. Measuring fields between 50 mm and 1000 mm are available. Hence, every component size can be optimally captured.
The particularly powerful projector allows for the scanning of glossy and dark surfaces without pre-treatment. The integrated laser pointers support the easy positioning of the measuring object.
- Economic entry-level solution
- 3D scanning at the highest precision
- Compact design, low weight
- Short working distance, ideal for applications in a narrow environment
- 24 fixed configurations for most diverse measuring tasks
- 12 measuring fields for every component size
- High-resolutions sensor technology for maximum level of detail
- Scanning of glossy and dark surfaces without pre-treatment
- Applicable with photogrammetry
- Host computer: Workstation Professional
- Computer interface: USB 3
- Operating system: Microsoft Windows 7 or 10 (64 Bit Edition)
- System software: OptoCat for Windows
- Camera resolution: 2 x 2 Mpx, 2 x 5 Mpx or 2 x 8 Mpx
- Projection unit: Miniaturized projection technique
- Projection resolution: 28 Mpx
- Fields of view: Between 50 mm and 1,000 mm (according to configuration)
- Light source: 100 W high-power LED (blue or white)
- Acquisition time: Minimum 1 second
- Sensor weight: Approx. 4 kg (according to size of measuring field)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 300 mm x 210 mm x 175 mm
- Power supply: AC 110/230 Volt, 50-60 Hz, Extern, 150 W
- Control unit: Integrated, USB 3.0
- MoveInspect DPA
Technical data subject to change without notice.