Ft. Wayne to South Bend, Indianapolis, IN, United States
At Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence we believe that everything in the world must be measured to fit together precisely, from airplane doors to medical implants. Here you will find the opportunity to build your career, develop professionally, and explore opportunities across a large, diversified company that prides itself on its innovative spirit and commitment to integrity. Career opportunities exist across Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence’s numerous business areas enabling you to find the right fit for you now with the prospect of growth in the future. Consider joining a team of talented and dynamic individuals who are living the latest technology and making a difference in our world!
Our factory-trained Service Technicians represent the very best of Hexagon! Our customers rely on their professionalism and technical expertise to provide onsite service for installations, diagnostics, repairs, certifications, and calibrations on computer-driven equipment, manual and automated systems.
Background and Skills Required
- A.S. or Certificate Program in Electro-Mechanical Technology
- OR equivalent training in electronics and/or mechanical repair received in the military
- OR equivalent combination of education/experience in repair and/or certification of CNC machines
- 2 years of job related experience
- Ability to diagnose and resolve technical problems
- Ability to read electronic schematics
- Knowledge configuring and supporting Windows XP and 7 Operating Systems
- Knowledge installing and configuring software
- Ability to work effectively and independently w/minimal supervision
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good driving record
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs.
- Ability to travel within assigned region
Exceptional medical, dental, vision insurances
Paid time off
Tuition reimbursement thru advanced degrees
…and so much more!
At this time, we will consider applicants who are legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship. No relocation. Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer ► M/F/Vet/Disability ► E-Verify Participant
Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 1-800-766-46731-800-766-4673 FREE for assistance.
“We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.”