Indianapolis, IN, United States
Hexagon Metrology, Inc., part of Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence, is seeking field Service Technicians. Ideally, successful candidates will live in the areas of Ft. Wayne or Indianapolis, Indiana.
At Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence we help industrial manufacturers develop the life-changing products of tomorrow! Our factory-trained Service Technicians represent the very best of Hexagon! Our customers rely on their professionalism and technical expertise to provide onsite service for installations, diagnostics, repairs, certifications, and calibrations on computer-driven equipment, manual and automated systems.
Background and Skills Required
- A.S. or Certificate Program in Electro-Mechanical Technology
- OR equivalent training in electronics and/or mechanical repair received in the military
- OR equivalent combination of education/experience in repair and/or certification of CNC machines
- 2 years of job related experience
- Ability to diagnose and resolve technical problems
- Ability to read electronic schematics
- Knowledge configuring and supporting Windows XP and 7 Operating Systems
- Knowledge installing and configuring software
- Ability to work effectively and independently w/minimal supervision
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good driving record
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs.
- Ability to travel within assigned region
We strive to attract the most talented and dynamic individuals in their fields because our success is in our people! Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, imagination, skill, teamwork, and diversity of our employees. Our culture encourages independent thinking and a team mentality. We offer the latest technology, a stimulating work environment, and career opportunities working alongside some of the sharpest minds in the industry. And we offer a total compensation package that’s second to none!
Exceptional medical, dental, vision insurances
Paid time off
Tuition reimbursement thru advanced degrees
…and so much more!
At this time we will consider applicants who are legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship. No relocation. Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer ► M/F/Vet/Disability ► E-Verify Participant
Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 1-800-766-46731-800-766-4673 FREE for assistance.
“We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.”