Lake Forest, CA, United States
Hexagon Metrology, Inc., part of Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence, is seeking a Sales Coordinator in the Lake Forest, California area. This strategic administrative position requires a highly-organized individual with outstanding interpersonal and communications skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities. If you have the right experience and enjoy working in a collaborative team environment, we’d like to hear from you!
As the Sales Coordinator you will have responsibility for the day-to-day operations of the office, sales leads and customer inquiries, weekly and monthly reporting, and various administrative duties in support of the sales managers. You will be an integral player on a dynamic team of professionals.
Additional responsibilities will include
- Receiving leads for the region, logging into database and redirecting to a District Manager
- Generating proposals
- Entering proposals into the sales database and tracking those opportunities for accurate forecasting
- Responding to requests from the sales force for order statuses, commissions, literature requests
- Maintaining an inventory of company literature, products and supplies
- Handling the day-to-day operations of the office including maintenance, alarms, Fed-Ex, shipping
- Coordinating and interfacing with other departments to resolve any customer issues
Background and Skills Required
- Some college, Associate’s Degree preferred
- 2+ years of related experience
- Strong customer service-type skills
- High levels of coordination, organization and follow-through
- Effective communications skills, written and verbal
- Proven ability to work on a team
- Proficient with MS Office – Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Experience managing sales databases preferred
- SFDC experience helpful
We strive to attract the most talented and dynamic individuals in their fields because our success is in our people! Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, imagination, skill, teamwork, and diversity of our employees. Our culture encourages independent thinking and a team mentality. We offer the latest technology, a stimulating work environment, and career opportunities working alongside some of the sharpest minds in the industry.
WE OFFER A HIGHLY COMPETITIVE TOTAL COMPENSATION PACKAGE
Exceptional medical, dental, vision insurances
Paid time off
Tuition reimbursement thru advanced degrees
…and so much more!
At this time, we will consider applicants who are legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship. No relocation. Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer ► M/F/Vet/Disability ► E-Verify Participant
Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 1-800-766-46731-800-766-4673 FREE for assistance.
“We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.”