Lake Forest, CA, United States
Hexagon Metrology, Inc., part of Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence, is seeking an experienced Service Coordinator in Lake Forest, California. This administrative position requires a professional demeanor, and a self-starter with a customer service mentality, technical aptitude, and outstanding interpersonal and communications skills!
As the Service Coordinator, you will provide administrative support to the Regional Service Manager and Field Service Engineers. You will assist the Regional Sales Manager with scheduling and organizing field service personnel, and provide customer support over the phone and by email.
Additional responsibilities will include
- Assisting manager with creation of technical service quotes for customers and engineers
- Assisting field service with scheduling on-site service, shipping parts and equipment
- Reviewing, verifying and processing service reports
- Reviewing service reports and purchase orders to establish customer invoices
- Monitoring installation times
- Interfacing/coordinating with internal departments on service-related issues
Successful team players will possess
- Associate’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and related experience
- 2+ years related experience
- Strong customer service and administrative skills
- Solid experience with an ERP system
- Database management experience
- Ability to work independently with little or no supervision
- Demonstrated initiative and problem solving skills
- Contract review experience
- Strong math and analytical skills
- Professional telephone presence
- Effective communications skills, written and verbal
- Comfortable and productive in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency with MS Office Word, Excel, Outlook
- Experience with ERP LX preferred
- Experience with ServiceMax extremely helpful
- Experience with Salesforce.com extremely helpful
We strive to attract the most talented and dynamic individuals in their fields because our success is in our people! Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, imagination, skill, teamwork, and diversity of our employees. Our culture encourages independent thinking and a team mentality. We offer the latest technology, a stimulating work environment, and career opportunities working alongside some of the sharpest minds in the industry.
WE OFFER A HIGHLY COMPETITIVE TOTAL COMPENSATION PACKAGE
Exceptional medical, dental, vision insurances
Paid time off
Tuition reimbursement thru advanced degrees
…and so much more!
At this time, we will consider applicants who are legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship. No relocation. Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer ► M/F/Vet/Disability ► E-Verify Participant
Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 1-800-766-46731-800-766-4673 FREE for assistance.
“We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.”