Wixom, MI, United States
Calibration Technicians calibrate and certify to applicable standards, all models of Portable Arms from Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence.
Responsibilities will include
- Diagnosing electronic and mechanical damage on portable coordinate measurement machines
- Performing accurate, correct and repeatable calibrations
- Documenting and reporting results, providing traceable certification
- Establishing and maintaining competency with all OEM calibration software
- Demonstrating understanding of the ISO Quality System
- Completing service reports
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1+ years’ experience in calibration of portable coordinate measurement machines (PCMMs) and/or machine repair
- Experience in the use of hand tools
- Demonstrated understanding of circuits and electronics
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Word and Excel
- Ability to work independently and effectively
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs.
- Military PMEL training highly desirable
At this time we will consider applicants who are legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship. No relocation. Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer ► M/F/Vet/Disability ► E-Verify Participant
Hexagon Metrology, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veterans’ Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact 1-800-766-46731-800-766-4673 FREE for assistance.
“We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.”