Senior Application Engineer
Manufacturing Intelligence offers flexible solutions for automated and manual dimensional measurements, operated in the manufacturing shop floor providing highly meaningful and reliable non-contact 3D measurement results in real time.
In this frame, EMEA Robotics Organization is an international group, gathering experts in complex robotics management organized as an independent cost center inside Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence, with the sole objective of fulfilling on time our customer’s expectations.
We are seeking for a Senior Application Engineer based in Europe to work in a challenging organization integrating its latest highly innovative technologies through an international network of experts.
- Deliver our customers technical confidence
- Manage robotics demonstrations and support sales-related activities
- Ongoing education to take responsibility of applications
- Define professional project perimeter and timing
- Have a working knowledge of the complete production process (design, manufacturing, tooling and quality control) & metrology applications
- Metrology and application experience
- Robot management and configuration skills
- IT skills
- Fixturing knowledge
To apply for this position, please submit your application via email to
Claire Breul, Human Resources
Through a network of local service centres, production facilities and commercial operations across five continents, we are shaping smart change in manufacturing to build a world where quality drives productivity.
Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence is part of Hexagon, a leading global provider of information technologies that drive productivity and quality across geospatial and industrial enterprise applications.
Hexagon’s solutions integrate sensors, software, domain knowledge and customer workflows into intelligent information ecosystems that deliver actionable information. They are used in a broad range of vital industries.