Project Managers Marketing and Communications
Prague, Czech Republic
You will support the EMEA commercial operations with all needs for MarCom. As part of the EMEA Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence MarCom team you will report to the MarCom Manager EMEA.
- Creating yearly marketing & communications planning for all assigned countries
- Consulting of local Commercial Operations (CO) to maximise impact in market
- Define local MarCom mix in coordination with local sales and marketing responsible
- Creating concepts for MarCom activities (content, pictures, text) and execute defined activities
- Localize MarCom tools in local language for brochures, flyers, special offers, web content, banners, media releases, newsletters, case studies etc, organize exhibitions and events
- Creating and executing media plan (digital and print)
- Take care or support CO’s in media relations in certain countries
- Responsible for MarCom budget for assigned countries and projects
- Coordination between product line and CO’s
- Planning and realising of EMEA MarCom projects
- Good educational background in Marketing & Communications
- Several years of professional experience in marketing (B2B is an asset)
- Very good English language skills both orally and in writing
- Very good (ideally native) language skills in one or more of the following languages: German, Italian, French, Spanish, Russian
- Efficient self-organization & team player with good communication skills
- Good skills in InDesign, Photoshop, Acrobat
- Willingness to travel
Enrica Malgaroli, Human Resources
Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence EMEA
Through a network of local service centres, production facilities and commercial operations across five continents, we are shaping smart change in manufacturing to build a world where quality drives productivity.
Hexagon Manufacturing Intelligence is part of Hexagon, a leading global provider of information technologies that drive productivity and quality across geospatial and industrial enterprise applications.
Hexagon’s solutions integrate sensors, software, domain knowledge and customer workflows into intelligent information ecosystems that deliver actionable information. They are used in a broad range of vital industries.