Optiv Reference - The top of the range in relation to design and measuring accuracy
The exclusive Optiv Dual Z-Design is optionally available on all Reference models, as is the complete range of sensors and extensive additional equipment, for example motorised indexable probe heads, touch-trigger and scanning probes, rotary tables or Dual Rotary tables. The Optiv Reference line is the optimum solution for complex, high precision 3D part measurements.
The exclusive Optiv Dual Z-Design is optionally available on all Reference models as is the complete range of sensors and accessories, for example motorised indexable probes, scanning and point-to-point probes and various rotary table combinations.
With the Optiv Reference line we use high quality materials to provide the quality necessary to meet the tightest production tolerances.
- Exclusive Optiv Dual Z-Design for maximum flexibility during multi-sensor measurements, optional for all models, Optiv Reference 543/763/10103
- Wear-free guide system with air bearings
- Complete 3D-CAD integration in the preparation of measurement routines with PC-DMIS Vision
Optiv Reference 543/763/10103
- Low-vibration granite construction with fixed bridge, moving measuring table and precision air bearings on all axes
- Integrated subframe with optional vibration dampers
- Resolution of the measuring system in the nanometre range
- Measuring accuracies in the sub-µm range
- 530 x 400 mm to 930 x 1000 mm XY measuring range with 300 mm Z axis
- Load-bearing capacity of the measuring table up to 300 kg (on glass plate up to 50 kg)
- Vision-Sensor, TTL-Laser (autofocus and scanning), Chromatic White Light Sensor (CWS), touch-trigger probes and stylus module changing racks with up to 6 slots, motorised indexing probe heads, 3D scanning probe head LSP-X1 and stylus module changing racks with 3 or 6 slots
- Motorised CNC zoom/fixed optics/Dual Camera optics
- Coaxial LED top light, LED back light, multi-segment LED ring light illumination
- Optional rotary table or Dual Rotary table
- PC-DMIS Vision